Amazon DOTD - Bust-A-Move Universe $19.99

I almost went for the game when it first came out but I found out it doesn't offer Internet matches unlike previous versions. Seems like a half-hearted job so I'm holding out for their next Bust-A-Move 3DS offering if there's going to be one. Just thinking aloud.

Seems a fair price for the launch 3DS title. If I wasn't getting it from Goozex in the next couple days, I would use my promotional credit from the 3DS launch to get the game for free. :D

This appears to be a cheap cash in by the company. It's very bare bones version of the game with added 3d effects in the background. I'd expect a downloadable version at some point.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']This appears to be a cheap cash in by the company. It's very bare bones version of the game with added 3d effects in the background. I'd expect a downloadable version at some point.[/QUOTE]

this. I've read a number of reviews that said this could be a $10 downloadable game, in which case, would be worth it. But at the asking price of $30, it wasn't worth it. Even $20 is too high for me, I finally got lego and rayman so I have plenty to play.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']This appears to be a cheap cash in by the company. It's very bare bones version of the game with added 3d effects in the background. I'd expect a downloadable version at some point.[/QUOTE]

I've heard that there's not even multiplayer in the game. Is that right?

[quote name='rebelmusic']Should I get this even though I have no intention of buying a 3DS anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

This seems like it'll have the honor of being the very first 3DS game to hit the clearance racks. Definitely wait this one out.

[quote name='Thrinn']I've heard that there's not even multiplayer in the game. Is that right?
[/QUOTE]

Yup, from what I have read, all it has is Puzzle Mode and a timed Challenge mode. No straight-up VS. computer or any internet play. Seems very, very bare-bones. $20 isn't even low enough for me to pick this up yet.

Considering the shear number of quality puzzle games on iOS for under 5 bucks this is still a hard purchase for me

If you really want a Bust-A-Move title that's compatible on 3DS, get Space Bust-A-Move. That game launched at $19.99 and has a boatload of content when compared to this anemic version of Bust-A-Move.

bread's done
Back