Amazon DotD: DS RPGs $15-$20 (dead)

went ahead and bought all 4.... Recoded still sells for 35 normally. The other 3 are starting to get rare in "new" condition. Plus they are all super cheap! Thanks OP!

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I hear TWEWY is good stuff, but 25% off doesn't quite push my button :\[/QUOTE]

I think it was like $9 or so on black friday when i got it, so if you can wait I'm sure it'll go lower.

Ooh, don't miss their trade-in deal of the day... Metroid Prime Trilogy Collector's Edition, they'll give you a whole 15 bucks for it. Typically sells for at least $50-$60. Frikking Scamazon.

I already got chrono trigger from the amazon warehouse and I've been looking to stock up on older ds rpgs that I missed on to play on my soon to be acquired 3ds. Ive had my eye on final fantasy 4 and twewy. didn't the kingdom hearts team make twewy ? If so I just love Mr namura san's work as That game looks so badass !

Thanks, got Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, and Sonic Colors for $30.79 shipped with B2G1. Probably should have gotten Kingdom Hearts instead of Sonic, but forgot about it while ordering.

[quote name='illennium']Thanks, got Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, and Sonic Colors for $30.79 shipped with B2G1. Probably should have gotten Kingdom Hearts instead of Sonic, but forgot about it while ordering.[/QUOTE]

There is a b2g1 free going on ?

If my DS Lite was still in good condition I would definitely consider TWEWY, but my DS is pretty disgusting to look at. Got to love little sisters!

TWEWY is a great game, I really enjoyed it. Just be sure to have a screen protector on your DS, because you will use the stylus a lot in that game.

[quote name='technicalstylez']straitedge i just realized w/ the b2g1 free u can get castlevania los and 2 15 dollar ds games for $46 total, that trumps your desired $20 price lol[/QUOTE]

You again grrrrrr well I got news for you, I got los (finally lol) during the gohastings 40% off deal and it was like new (along with darksiders) got both combined for less then 30

[quote name='illennium']Here is the link for Buy 2 Get 1 Free.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_lo73u9?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000703671

The promotion does not apply automatically so do a Live Chat and 9 times out of 10 as long as you're selecting eligible games, the customer service rep will tell you to place the order and then will adjust the price manually.[/QUOTE]
These games are the sale prices as shown on the promo page as well, so you can get the deal without speaking to CS.

OMG
i did not see this B2G1
i just ordered SMT: Devil and Dragon Age
why

Calling customer service right now.
Going get the Lego Harry Potter w/ figure for free
$16 is the cheapest ive ever seen it

edit: OMG she couldnt refund the money so she put a put a promo amount on my account for $16 the cost of Lego Harry Potter.
Too much hassle as she could cancel the order from yesterday so i just cancelled it and ill stick with my 2 games and ill buy Harry Potter at a later date.
Mainly want the Lego Harry figure

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up FF IV, Chrono Trigger, and Devil Survivor for $35.98 shipped. I did have to talk to CS as the discount did not show up evern after I placed the order but they went ahead and changed it right away!

[quote name='adriley313']OMG
i did not see this B2G1
i just ordered SMT: Devil and Dragon Age
why[/QUOTE]

I did the same and cancelled the order right away and just re-ordered it. Gotta save that money!

[quote name='Jon7']I think it was like $9 or so on black friday when i got it, so if you can wait I'm sure it'll go lower.[/QUOTE]

Yep just checked my order on Amazon placed dec 2009, got Both TWEWY and FFIV for $9.78 each. Hopefully will be cheaper this black friday/holiday season since that was 2 years ago.

3rd Birthday x2, SMT: DS for $41.

Trade in the 3rd Birthdays @ BB, get SMT for $4 total :)

Couldn't get matching $14.99 titles... and Kingdom Hearts isn't on the eligible list (couldn't be bothered to try and trick CS like ppl did with TO:LUCT)

[quote name='stormshadow']Just picked up FF IV, Chrono Trigger, and Devil Survivor for $35.98 shipped. I did have to talk to CS as the discount did not show up evern after I placed the order but they went ahead and changed it right away![/QUOTE]

lucky you my rep couldnt find it and couldnt change the order.
I cancelled it.

mine said she would credit my account the cost of the free game but my CC would still be charged full amount. If i had seen this yesterday it would all be good.

Oh well, i have most of the cheap games anyway so im all good

I already have Chrono Trigger and FFIV. I had been waiting for TWEWY at around this price so I got that. Plus I added some MS Points to get free shipping, so I technically got those for half-off too. Good stuff, thanks for posting.

I order chrono trigger for my cousin. Thanks OP.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']3rd Birthday x2, SMT: DS for $41.

Trade in the 3rd Birthdays @ BB, get SMT for $4 total :)

Couldn't get matching $14.99 titles... and Kingdom Hearts isn't on the eligible list (couldn't be bothered to try and trick CS like ppl did with TO:LUCT)[/QUOTE]

I thought 3rd birthday trade-in valve is $13? So, $26 total from trading in two. Is best buy running a special on trade-ins?

[quote name='adriley313']got KH: recoded and Picross 3d for $20 shipped.
Got some credit somehow[/QUOTE]

For 20 ? Is amazon still having the b1 get 1 40% off deal ? Cause I don't see that on the page either

[quote name='strait edge follower']Crap the b2g1 free deal is dead :( I'll probibly hold off on final fantasy 4, twewy and sonic colors for now[/QUOTE]

I got twewy, CT and sonic colors with the b2g1 deal, I put them all in my cart and started talking to a customer service rep. She adjusted the price on twewy after I placed the order, so it still works you just have to work a bit lol

[quote name='strait edge follower']For 20 ? Is amazon still having the b1 get 1 40% off deal ? Cause I don't see that on the page either[/QUOTE]
no, i said i had some credit that i dont know where it came from

[quote name='DeadlyToothpick']I got twewy, CT and sonic colors with the b2g1 deal, I put them all in my cart and started talking to a customer service rep. She adjusted the price on twewy after I placed the order, so it still works you just have to work a bit lol[/QUOTE]

Well o put them in my cart and I didn't get the discount. Looks like I'm going to have to call apon the powers for cm punk so I can use my charm to persuade the amazon rep (please let a woman pick up) to get me the discount. Now if a dude picks up then im screwed lol

[quote name='DeadlyToothpick']I got twewy, CT and sonic colors with the b2g1 deal, I put them all in my cart and started talking to a customer service rep. She adjusted the price on twewy after I placed the order, so it still works you just have to work a bit lol[/QUOTE]

Well i put them in my cart and I didn't get the discount. Looks like I'm going to have to call apon the powers of cm punk so I can use my charm to persuade the amazon rep (please let a woman pick up) to get me the discount. Now if a dude picks up then im screwed lol

Super tempting to get TWEWY again. I loved that game.

KH: reCoded sounds good, but I'm gonna wait on that. Is the Chrono Trigger on the DS any better/worse than the PS1 port?

[quote name='plutoknight'] Is the Chrono Trigger on the DS any better/worse than the PS1 port?[/QUOTE]

There's a couple of new dungeons, some of the dialogue has been retranslated (Frog lost his accent sadly) and the load times are obviously better. Other than that it's pretty much the same.

[quote name='Jon7']There's a couple of new dungeons, some of the dialogue has been retranslated (Frog lost his accent sadly) and the load times are obviously better. Other than that it's pretty much the same.[/QUOTE]

The new dungeons are okay, but don't really add anything new to the game and to be honest, feel like padding. The retranslation is supposedly closer to the original Japanese text, but yeah, if you've played the original, a big part of Frog's character was his way of speaking, and it kinda hurts to see that go.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Man I called amazon but the guy wouldn't give me the b2g1 free deal. Others are getting it even though the deal expired, its not fair :([/QUOTE]

Don't call. Do a Live Chat with one of their reps in India.

bread's done
Back