Amazon DotD: DS RPGs $15-$20 (dead)

[quote name='illennium']Don't call. Do a Live Chat with one of their reps in India.[/QUOTE]

Dude it worked ! I got final fantasy 4 ds, twewy and sonic colors ds for 33 bucks, what a good deal :)

yeah I got the deal too... all 3 ds deal of the day outside of kingdom hearts b/c I hate sera or whoever the main character is and am against all rpgs that have you roll in a group but only control one character. Single player rpgs. So deal is for like 29.xx for all 3. The CSR on the chat required the link which is provided on page 2. This is as good as these will get and selling them back you can get $10 for each of these games in complete or new form pretty easily. Thanks op

I just ordered TWEWY, final fantasy 4, and Chrono Trigger for $29.98. I just used their chat help and she gave me a credit for one of the games. Sweet. I haven't played any of these games.

[quote name='bnl11311']yeah I got the deal too... all 3 ds deal of the day outside of kingdom hearts b/c I hate sera or whoever the main character is and am against all rpgs that have you roll in a group but only control one character. Single player rpgs. So deal is for like 29.xx for all 3. The CSR on the chat required the link which is provided on page 2. This is as good as these will get and selling them back you can get $10 for each of these games in complete or new form pretty easily. Thanks op[/QUOTE]

It's SORA ! Don't ever talk about of the best game series of all time kingdom hearts that way again ! The straight edge society will come after you now when you least expect it

I ordered Chrono trigger and ff IV last night, unawares of the promo. I called them today, and after a long debacle with someone name Alshadzar, I got them to throw in MGS Peace Walker for free!!! thx op

btw, the b2g1 free promo is dead and cannot be found on the site. Its still worth a call to see what you can get though.

TWEWY, FF4, and Chrono Trigger $30 shipped, thank you random Indian customer support person, and thank you once again CAG, for tempting me to spend money on games which will only add to my ridiculously large backlog.

[quote name='Zelnar']TWEWY, FF4, and Chrono Trigger $30 shipped, thank you random Indian customer support person, and thank you once again CAG, for tempting me to spend money on games which will only add to my ridiculously large backlog.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Thanks random indian customer rep for getting me twewy for free !

I actually just emailed them letting them know i messed up and forgot to use the promo after i submitted. 2 hours later they promptly replied that they credit my card for 15 dollars!

Amazon rules as always!

Thinking about getting Chrono Trigger. I am trying to decide if I want to wait until it comes to PSN so I can play it on PS3/PSP or just get it now to go with the 3DS I will hopefully be getting soon...

[quote name='kosmos13x']went ahead and bought all 4.... Recoded still sells for 35 normally. The other 3 are starting to get rare in "new" condition. Plus they are all super cheap! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Well, you have quite a few awesome games to get to. That's gonna rock.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Dude it worked ! I got final fantasy 4 ds, twewy and sonic colors ds for 33 bucks, what a good deal :)[/QUOTE]

Happy to help a fellow NYCer.

None of the games from the b1g1 or the daily deal were really pulling on me except Chrono Trigger.
So being a recently new 3ds owner I went a different route and picked up some stable DS games.
Picross 3d and rhythm heaven are going for 14.00 (w/FSSS) and 4.96 (Go Hastings).

Combined with Chrono Trigger I got out for only 37.94

Chrono trigger is an absolute must-have for anyone who hasn't played it yet. I've heard great things about TWEWY, but I haven't played it yet.

Thanks everyone for the link about B2G1 free. Just got TWEWY, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy IV for little over 30. This will go well with my new 3DS that I picked up at Best Buy.

I got a email saying that my copys of twewy, Sonic colors and final fantasy 4 ds will be shipped to me quicker then the original estimated date ! I cant wait as ive never played any of these 3 Games before. These and ghost recon shadow wars will give my soon to be 3ds a great workout stacking this weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't use the B2G1 for any of the DOTD's, but CS did help me use the promotion for The 3rd Birthday, Sonic Colors Wii, and SMT DS. Thanks to the person who provided that link!

[quote name='Progamer665']Ordered TWEWY and Chrono Trigger this afternoon. Just found out about the B2G1, contacted amazon and got Crisis Core for free. :D[/QUOTE]

I loved crisis core ! Sepheroth was a much deeper character in in this game And i honestly loved zack as a character much more then cloud (eventhough cloud is less emo in this game lol) i acually enjoyed the story for crisis core more then final fantasy 7. The ending to crisis core was so emotional and heart wrenching that i still think about it to this day once in a blue moon. Once i get the vita it will probibly be the first psp classic i download. Hope you enjoy it :)

Zack= soldier pride no matter what

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']how are you guys getting the b2g1? Through chat or something? It doesn't work for me through the link.[/QUOTE]

Do a online chat and say that the b2g1 free promo isnt going through when the items were put in Your cart and the rep will most likley say "this seems to be an error, let me ajust it for you") and you should be good to go. Oh and do this after Your order is placed so they can do the ajustment. Hope this helps

Just finished chatting to get my price adjusted. Picked up Chrono Trigger, TWEWY and Sonic Colors DS for $29.98. Not a bad deal at all.

Thanks for sharing that b2g1 link!

[quote name='pippin']Just finished chatting to get my price adjusted. Picked up Chrono Trigger, TWEWY and Sonic Colors DS for $29.98. Not a bad deal at all.

Thanks for sharing that b2g1 link![/QUOTE]

Good deal :) you got two of the 3 games i got today. I should be getting chrono trigger from the warehouse this weekend. Oh and do you or anyone else here know it final fantasy 4 ds is as hard as they say ? I had to pick it up with the b2g1 free as i loved the ds version of final fantasy 3.

On a side note i thought i was the only one here who never played twewy. Me and everyone else here seems to have brought it today. I Hope well all enjoy it !

Yeah, I was pretty amazed with the Live Chat service. I'd wanted to make two B2G1 orders (one with $15ish games, and one with $30ish games). Each group had one game that was $5 more than the others. To my surprise, not only was the rep fine with adjusting both orders, but surprised me by choosing to adjust the highest one of each order to be the free one!

Chrono Trigger, TWEWY, and SMT: Devil Survivor = $29.98!

Okamiden, Super Scribblenauts, and Pokemon Black = $57.08!

Greatest customer service rep ever.

[quote name='Cheapskate']Yeah, I was pretty amazed with the Live Chat service. I'd wanted to make two B2G1 orders (one with $15ish games, and one with $30ish games). Each group had one game that was $5 more than the others. To my surprise, not only was the rep fine with adjusting both orders, but surprised me by choosing to adjust the highest one of each order to be the free one!

Chrono Trigger, TWEWY, and SMT: Devil Survivor = $29.98!

Okamiden, Super Scribblenauts, and Pokemon Black = $57.08!

Greatest customer service rep ever.[/QUOTE]

DAAANG Nice :applause:

[quote name='RealDeals']TWETY, FF4, and CT for $30? You tempt me so Amazon, but my backlog is too big...[/QUOTE]

I was tempted by the exact same combo, inecitably I decided to wait for the PSN version of Chrono Trigger, I want FF4 complete on PSP, and TWEWY just didn't seem like my kind of game (flame on). I am ultimately happy I didn't do it. Here is to better deals this weekend because I have a lot of Amazon credit coming in on Friday.

[quote name='Cheapskate']To my surprise, not only was the rep fine with adjusting both orders, but surprised me by choosing to adjust the highest one of each order to be the free one!

Greatest customer service rep ever.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, what's the name of this rep (if you still remember)? I had to chat with four people before I got this promotion to work. Some Indian lady did the trick, finally.

I got in last night with CT, TWEWY, and OoT3D for roughly $51.50, live chat worked really well. Thanks everyone =D Now I finally have a 3d game of my own.. Oh...I've beaten CT before and it's really a great title. Looking forward to TWEWY since it was always out of my price bracket.

Too busy with work last night to post, but I tried the live chat around midnight and was able to get my 3 games for $43.xx! The process was simple and painless and all he needed was the B2G1 link for verification, so thanks OP and thanks whoever posted that helpful link.:applause:

[quote name='strait edge follower']I loved crisis core ! Sepheroth was a much deeper character in in this game And i honestly loved zack as a character much more then cloud (eventhough cloud is less emo in this game lol) i acually enjoyed the story for crisis core more then final fantasy 7. The ending to crisis core was so emotional and heart wrenching that i still think about it to this day once in a blue moon. Once i get the vita it will probibly be the first psp classic i download. Hope you enjoy it :)

Zack= soldier pride no matter what[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i've wanted the game for a while. Hopefully I can finish it before the Vita comes out.

bread's done
Back