Amazon DOTD Fast and Furious 1-5 Collection. 27.49 DVD, 37.99 Blu

I think it's a pretty good deal for all 5 if you dont own any. Sadly I have 1 and 2 on dvd. And I have 3 and 5 on blu ray so I can't jusity buying all 5 just to get them all on blu ray.

Oh man, so tempting. I'm such a sucker for this series.

Any reason to get the BR over the DVD? (Extras, etc, I'm not talking picture quality, unless there's really an incredible increase in quality for both picture and sound...)

[quote name='INCyr']Oh man, so tempting. I'm such a sucker for this series.

Any reason to get the BR over the DVD? (Extras, etc, I'm not talking picture quality, unless there's really an incredible increase in quality for both picture and sound...)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they're extra features on the blu-rays but really you should rebuy them just for the picture and sound alone.

I own all of these, but if someone is really trying to catch up before the latest one because they've never watched them, do yourself a favor and just watch 1, 4, and 5. The other two are pretty bad.

[quote name='blindinglights']I own all of these, but if someone is really trying to catch up before the latest one because they've never watched them, do yourself a favor and just watch 1, 4, and 5. The other two are pretty bad.[/QUOTE]

I will have to disagree. 4 was the worst to me. I have a hard time just trying to finish this one. 2 wasn't great, but it introduced Ludacris who was great to me. Tyrese had some funny as hell lines also.

The cars gents,its all about the cars,i don't really care about the actors so much,lol.Although some of them are more tolerable than others.Good price,but i already have most of the series so i'll have to pass.

bread's done
Back