Amazon DOTD: Metroid Pinball DS @ 12.99

HORRIBLE deal. It's been clearanced out for less at most retailers, and has been 12.99 new for about 6 months now at GameCrazy

[quote name='Scorch']HORRIBLE deal. It's been clearanced out for less at most retailers, and has been 12.99 new for about 6 months now at GameCrazy[/quote]

How did I miss this? I want this game for that kinda price.

I paid full price for this when it first came out and I don't really regret it. I just wish it had more tables, but for this cheap it's not bad.

I hope it comes with the rumble pack.

Deal or not, I wanted to buy that Uprising DVD (an old WWII TV miniseries) and needed a nudge to get the free shipping.

If it drops to 9.99, it may not be too bad. Gamecrazy's aren't in every state and it's definitely hit or miss when it comes to Kmart clearances, so it wouldn't be horrible to buy if you had filler (you wanted) to go along with it.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I hope it comes with the rumble pack.[/quote]

http://www.fotothing.com/thumbs/a87/a872fa41450edbf6aa55fd6aebfbb856.jpg?1187594464

EDIT: umm...that's a pic of "rumble pack included" from the upper right corner of the DS case. Why the fuck can't I insert pics in my posts anymore?

I've never seen a recent new copy that doesn't include the rumble pack, BUT, let me direct your attention to the DS Lite (fits flush in the bottom) rumble pack :) I ordered one but haven't gotten it yet...

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2953

pretty weak considering in Canada of all places (clearance is not often used by Canadian retailers in the same sentence as video game) it was actually $9.99CAD new at Futureshop

Lol, sorry about that. I assumed the pack was a big bulky thing like the N64 one. Not small enough to fit in that box with the DS card. I had never seen it prior to now.

I would be all over it if I hadn't picked up a rumble pack for 1.75 at Wal-Mart clearanced out a few weeks ago.

Fantastic game, one of the DS highlights in my book. Got it at $30 when it first came out and got well more than my money's worth out of it. It has been cheaper elsewhere, but this isn't a shabby price either.

[quote name='daroga']Fantastic game, one of the DS highlights in my book. Got it at $30 when it first came out and got well more than my money's worth out of it. It has been cheaper elsewhere, but this isn't a shabby price either.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. My wife loved the game. Not a bad deal considering not everyone has found it on clearance...

Not a bad deal at all, and just because other places have had it for a little cheaper or similarly priced does not make this a bad Deal of the Day. Why do people think every DOTD has to be Bioshock for 80% off? It's not like they're trying to sell this for $25 and telling us it's a deal.

[quote name='daroga']Fantastic game, one of the DS highlights in my book. Got it at $30 when it first came out and got well more than my money's worth out of it. It has been cheaper elsewhere, but this isn't a shabby price either.[/QUOTE]

Well said--if you can't find it cheaper, then it's worth every penny of $12.99 + S&H. Besides: how else are you going to get the Rumble Pack for your DS?

I'll just chime in and say that I love this game. I bought it for $4 at KMart, was a little skeptical about it, but I would have gladly paid $12.99 + SH for it. It's a great distraction game when you're in between some of the longer "story" type games.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']It's a great distraction game when you're in between some of the longer "story" type games.[/quote]

They make those kinds of games for DS? :lol:

I think my dad would like this. I only hope he can get past the screen gap. That's the only real buzzkill for this game.

bread's done
Back