Amazon DOTD - Monopoly Streets PS3 $19.99

bought this on release for the full 40bucks. platinumed it. worth every penny. :D seriously no sarcasm.

Hey wasn't this yesterday's DotD? Or did they mess up and never lower the price until today?

I got this from EA for the same price. I can do without all the new walking around the board animations, just slows the game down and can get annoying. As far as AI cheating, I haven't really noticed it blatantly, but I haven't won a game yet, out of the 3 or 4 I played.

Always been a fan of Monopoly but it's not worth $20 for me to get a board game on a video game. Add in some bad reviews and I'm getting it sub-$10.

PS3 only? Shoot. I'd have bit if it were on the Xbox 360. Don't understand why Amazon goes platform specific on these deals. I don't have a PS3.

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']PS3 only? Shoot. I'd have bit if it were on the Xbox 360. Don't understand why Amazon goes platform specific on these deals. I don't have a PS3.[/QUOTE]

I would imagine they have a surplus of the PS3 version in stock, I've always assumed that's the reason behind most of their deals.

Wasn't this the deal of the day yesterday as well? WTF? p.s. - I skimmed before and missed that someone else had already noticed. I guess that answers our question. I guess Amazon does have a message about a gold box deal going live at noon, iirc?

Yea this was like $35.99 for the day before's DotD. I thought it was a mistake. $20 is much more appropriate. I really rather get achievements right now but that price is definitely tempting.

I would've gotten this if the deal was for the 360 version even though i have a ps3. The game seems interesting, and online monopoly is a never a bad thing...almost never.

Won this in the McDonald's Monopoly contest... game is alot of fun if your drinking and have a group of friends over! Word of warning games can go on FOR EVER just like real Monopoly if your not careful... BUT it also has options to make the game go quicker if your on a time limit. (Many different rule sets and ways to customize said rules)

[quote name='Backlash2332x']Dude this is one of my most played games haha. For some reason, my girlfriend loves it.[/QUOTE]

Don't take this the wrong way, but would you or her be down to play me online? You have the PS3 version, right?

[quote name='Backlash2332x']Dude this is one of my most played games haha. For some reason, my girlfriend loves it.[/QUOTE]

Who doesn't love monopoly? =D Capitalism at its finest.

[quote name='FairyLeviathan']Who doesn't love monopoly? =D Capitalism at its finest.[/QUOTE]

This.

Seriously would have love to have gotten the 360 version. I suspect this will be a super cheap BF deal this year though. Heres hoping!

@Chrono: If I see the 360 version I'll grab it too :d It's always fun with more party members, and the fact they have avatar support for that version makes it better overall.

[quote name='FairyLeviathan']@Chrono: If I see the 360 version I'll grab it too :d It's always fun with more party members, and the fact they have avatar support for that version makes it better overall.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Just send me a friend request or game invite sometime and let me know your a fellow CAG.

bread's done
Back