Amazon DOTD Part 2: Avatar: The Burning Earth DS - 14.99

I was going to post the deal, but you beat me to it. ;)
Great deal, too bad I don't own a 360... Otherwise I would have been all over this. :)

You know, this isn't too bad. I oftentimes fantasized about going into an EB's and swooping in right before someone would trade in their copy for 3.00 in trade.
But this works too.

Pretty awesome price but Amazon was offering this for 19.99 for a few days and all they did was drop it by 5. I still think the game is worth it even at full price.

Nice. This is a great deal. Been waiting for this to go down for the longest time. But I got it a few weeks ago from that toys r us $60 glitch a few weeks ago.

[quote name='joby27']Nice. This is a great deal. Been waiting for this to go down for the longest time. But I got it a few weeks ago from that toys r us $60 glitch a few weeks ago.[/quote]

damn you're one of the lucky ones...I put in a few orders during that glitch period and none of them went through

[quote name='robhimself']damn you're one of the lucky ones...I put in a few orders during that glitch period and none of them went through[/QUOTE]

I placed like 7 orders. One got cancelled and I thought all the orders were cancelled. Then google sent me 5 shipped confirmations and I was thinking no way this can't be happening. A week later 6 envelopes come to my house with a bunch of games I ordered. Three of the packages were missing the other game, but I never complained because it was like $5.

So what exactly do you do to get the price adjustment? Just e-mail them about the price you paid and the new price and ask them to refund the difference?

15 bucks? Free shipping since I had other stuff too, very nice.. I thought about it at 20 bucks, but at 15 delivered I couldn't resist.

I rented it when it came out and it was suprisingly fun jumping around from building to building getting those orbs that give you more energy for superhuman power. It wasn't a fantastic game, but it was really good and seemed like it would get more fun as I went along. I played maybe for 4 hours worth in a weekend.

I sent out an email to Amazon customer service and within a half hour they shot back approval for $5 being credited to my CC . . . nice, because I got free shipping on an order that wouldn't qualify at the $15 price.

[quote name='jhaymond1']In for one and a Wii Points Card for free shipping. Thanks OP![/quote]

Ditto.

Yeah they changed the deal of the day. Crackdown is $28.99 now, even though it shows $14.99 if you do a search for it, but when you click it, it goes up to $28.99 from Amazon. The new deal of the day is Avatar for the DS.

Well it took quite a while, but I got it accomplished

I called Amazon, when the listing page still said 14.99, took a moment for the guy to understand what I ment, but I finally explained it well enough I guess, and they changed the price on my order for me

So I got Crackdown for 14.99:)

Thats stupid that they'd change the deal of the day halfway through. I guess now they are "Deals of the Half-Day". :???:

bread's done
Back