Amazon DOTD:Scarface The World Is Yours (PC) $9.99

OP update your OP with the price of $15.

I got this for pc during one of gogamer.com 48 hour sale. I think I paid the same. Its actually a really good game. Worth the $15, you have to like sandbox games though.

Where is the console love? I want this damned thing to finally drop for Xbox or PS2(Xbox being my first choice), like I was waiting for Bully to drop or get a decent sale.

Once that happens, then all I'll need is for the second God Of War to drop and I'll be happy and stop buying games(except from the Kmart clearance) for a while.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Where is the console love?[/QUOTE]

I think we get it more often than not. Seriously, I'm pretty sure the console-to-PC ratio is pretty high, two or three to one, so I'm not complaining, even though I almost never play PC games.

[quote name='Karyyk']I think we get it more often than not. Seriously, I'm pretty sure the console-to-PC ratio is pretty high, two or three to one, so I'm not complaining, even though I almost never play PC games.[/quote]

I agree with this. Im not a PC gamer but its not hard to see that console players get the better of the deals

Well console gamers should get the love, seeing that console games outsell PC games by a 5:1 margin. Anyway, this seems like a game that would be way better on consoles...

haha, i saw scarface and was like yay! and then i saw PC and was like boo.

give me the xbox version for that price and you've got a deal though.

[quote name='zoarster']Well console gamers should get the love, seeing that console games outsell PC games by a 5:1 margin. Anyway, this seems like a game that would be way better on consoles...[/quote]

Im glad thats true, it means everytime the PC games drop or get clearanced there is always plenty left for me to grab. :bouncy:

[quote name='zoarster']Well console gamers should get the love, seeing that console games outsell PC games by a 5:1 margin. Anyway, this seems like a game that would be way better on consoles...[/QUOTE]

You do realize that pc gaming has the largest installed base?
Pc gamers outnumber console gamers.

[quote name='CitizenB']You do realize that pc gaming has the largest installed base?
Pc gamers outnumber console gamers.[/quote]

That is true, but there are plenty if not the majority of PC Gamers who obtain their games through illegal(file sharing) methods. However even if sales catered to PC gamers lowering prices and sales , i honestly feel many would still "Share" their games for the price of $0.

[quote name='CitizenB']You do realize that pc gaming has the largest installed base?
Pc gamers outnumber console gamers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but console gets more w/ the "legit" sales.
Piracy has ran rampant on the PC, for the last number of years.

I bought Scarface for PC a while back, when BB had it for $15 on Black Friday Sale. I should finish it.

I like the game, despite its issues -- namely the lack of ability to reconfigure the KB/mouse controls and the framerate issues that do tend to pop-up.

[quote name='michaema']That is true, but there are plenty if not the majority of PC Gamers who obtain their games through illegal(file sharing) methods. However even if sales catered to PC gamers lowering prices and sales , i honestly feel many would still "Share" their games for the price of $0.[/quote]
And even if this blanket statement were true, it has nothing to do with recorded numbers based on sales analyses.

On a related (to the topic, at least) note, I am waiting to see what The Godfather is like on the Wii to see if Scarface might kick ass as well. That is a sweet deal though.

[quote name='supershammy']And even if this blanket statement were true, it has nothing to do with recorded numbers based on sales analyses.

On a related (to the topic, at least) note, I am waiting to see what The Godfather is like on the Wii to see if Scarface might kick ass as well. That is a sweet deal though.[/quote]

Nope it doesnt, i was just providing an explanation as how PC gamers *could*(this way im not dealing in absolutes ;) ) have a higher install base than console gamers. Happy !!! :lol:

bread's done
Back