Amazon DoTD - Shadow 6 Wireless Cont. Camo (PS3) $30"

[quote name='kratos1010']Dont know if its already up, but:

Shadow 6 Wireless Controller
$30[/QUOTE]

Link please.

Also, please post a more specific deal summary in your thread title.

Impressions for those interested:
I don't have the camo one, but the red/black one. I have to say that I no longer recommend this controller. The dead spot is too large to use it on first-person shooters and the X button started to stick within a couple weeks of playing MLB 09. I didn't mind the USB fob for connecting and I liked the stick layout, of course, but I'm back to using the DS3 and wish I would've just purchased a second DS3 instead.

[quote name='Lucian']Impressions for those interested:
I don't have the camo one, but the red/black one. I have to say that I no longer recommend this controller. The dead spot is too large to use it on first-person shooters and the X button started to stick within a couple weeks of playing MLB 09. I didn't mind the USB fob for connecting and I liked the stick layout, of course, but I'm back to using the DS3 and wish I would've just purchased a second DS3 instead.[/QUOTE]

I've heard you can attach a FPS Freak to the sticks and that helps corrects the issue. I myself do not currently own the controller to test this and still don't feel ready to toss down $30+ (rather then as you said purchase another DS3) on it but I'd recommend you try this if you haven't already. As for the sticky button syndrome I don't know any solution other then cleaning the shell. If it is indeed built faulty that is sad to hear.

bread's done
Back