Amazon DoTD: Splinter Cell: Double Agent GAMECUBE $23.99.

Bleh, worst possible system for the game. If this was the Xbox 360 or Xbox (hell, even PS2) it might've almost been worth it...but Gamecube? What's the point?

Been hoping to buy the 360 version of this for a while now. Must have missed it when it was the DoTD before. Too bad it's only the cube version this time.

[quote name='Gnomes and Pie']Been hoping to buy the 360 version of this for a while now. Must have missed it when it was the DoTD before. Too bad it's only the cube version this time.[/QUOTE]
You know I read the the Original XBOX was the best version of all. Even better than it's big bro the 360. It rated higher and the story lines are different.

Right now the 'cube is the newest system I own. (PC aside, I'm still waiting on falcon 360s.)

I'd like to own this game, I might have time to play it, but I'm not willing to spend more than $15 on 'cube games anymore.

This was the first Splinter Cell game I played all the way through. I thought the other ones were boring and too difficult for their own good but I really liked this one. In fact I'm really interested in how the new one turns out, I like the direction they are taking. (I beat it on the 360 version.)

[quote name='Filbert']Right now the 'cube is the newest system I own. (PC aside, I'm still waiting on falcon 360s.)

I'd like to own this game, I might have time to play it, but I'm not willing to spend more than $15 on 'cube games anymore.[/quote]I'm a cube only man as well I'd buy it for $20 but nothing more. I've got 2/4 splinter cell games so I'll get this eventally but I'm sure you can pick ti up cheaper elsewhere. I think GameQuest Direct had it cheaper. bah. boo expensive DOTDs.

[quote name='vlv723']Sigh, looks like Amazon is smoking crack with these lame DOTDs lately...[/QUOTE]

So sad... yet so true.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']$24 for a 2 year old Gamecube game? Seriously?

Rip-Off of the day.[/quote]

This game isn't even a year old...

[quote name='bigdsinferno']in other news... does anybody else have gamecube/xbox/ps2 games at their library? I was pretty stoked about this.[/quote]no!! where the snot are you at?

bread's done
Back