Amazon DOTD- Splinter Cell Double Agent - Wii 19.99

Why buy it for Wii when you can get the 360 version (cough...better version....cough) which, as others had said, had it's own DOTD?

[quote name='chicagoz']Why buy it for Wii when you can get the 360 version (cough...better version....cough) which, as others had said, had it's own DOTD?[/QUOTE]

The only reasons I can think of are they don't have a 360 (btw the XBox version is the BEST version of every console version if your going after Single Player alone) or the Wii version is ultra cheap (which this is not quite yet, $10 more to go which I'm sure Amazon won't do though.)

man, they need to get some new offerings in here asap.

haha, i still had the superman returns deal open from last night, and i just refreshed the page thinking that'd work, but it came back as superman again for $22.80. at first i was like same game for dotd for more??? and then i started thinking, hey the deal of the day is only $2.81 off of what they normally sell it for. what an even further rippoff for a game.

[quote name='chicagoz']Why buy it for Wii when you can get the 360 version (cough...better version....cough) which, as others had said, had it's own DOTD?[/quote]
The 360 version looks the best (unless the PS3 version looks better), though the Xbox version has more game content in the game. I've been waiting forever for the Xbox version to drop.

any other system, and this would have been an awesome deal. Only reason to nab this version is if the ONLY system you own is a Wii.

[quote name='shrike4242']The 360 version looks the best (unless the PS3 version looks better), though the Xbox version has more game content in the game. I've been waiting forever for the Xbox version to drop.[/QUOTE]

you and me both.

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']I want my damn Okami DOTD already, i've waited long enough![/quote]

I was just going to come here to say the same thing. Okami as the DOTD would be insane.

[quote name='redsox6391']I was just going to come here to say the same thing. Okami as the DOTD would be insane.[/quote]

I bought Okami when it first went down to $29.99 in November. :whistle2:( At least it hasn't moved from that price since then.

bread's done
Back