Amazon DotD: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 ($35) & Collector's Edition ($40)

Actually, they're all $39.99 (with the exception of Wii edition).

I'm scratching my head... why would they list the regular edition AND the limited edition at the same price??? I mean, free 2 GB flash drive! "No, no... I like receiving the minimum for my $$$."

[quote name='Magikarp830']Actually, they're all $39.99 (with the exception of Wii edition).

I'm scratching my head... why would they list the regular edition AND the limited edition at the same price??? I mean, free 2 GB flash drive! "No, no... I like receiving the minimum for my $$$."[/QUOTE]
Plus the game comes in a steelbook for the CE.

hmm, the CE for this game all but evaporated from B&M stores..well maybe not, I'd say every 2 out of 5 stores I go to I see one, but not all the time. I always stop, take a look at it, and say 'someday' Well, looks like 'someday' could be today! this would be a nice way to blow some x-mas money.

I gave a review of this game earlier and I stick by what I said. This game is really good for a Star-Wars game(I don't even like star wars games) but this one is stupid addicting. Once you pick up the controller you can't put it down. I really recommend to whoever is thinking about getting this game to just go ahead and do it. I promise you won't regret doing it. Its just a blast!

Would recommend renting or waiting til it drops to 20 for the regular edition of the game. I bought it on during the target b 2 g 1 sale in november and if they trade in value wasn't so low I would have got rid of it. Way to short and the first one was much better.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Would recommend renting or waiting til it drops to 20 for the regular edition of the game. I bought it on during the target b 2 g 1 sale in november and if they trade in value wasn't so low I would have got rid of it. Way to short and the first one was much better.[/QUOTE]

I agree. This game is crappy. And the free DLC? Slaughtering Ewoks and killing Han Solo and Chewbacca. Wow... they really hit the ball out of the park with this one.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Look before posting.[/QUOTE]

Unlike some, I was very busy on Xmas and just woke up like an hour ago. Looked at amazon, saw the DotD, posted it. If it is already posted, there is no harm, as it gives the info to others.

Went ahead and snagged the Collector's Edition for PS3. Used $25 Amazon GC that I got for Christmas, which brought it down to $14.99 w/ free shipping.

...I enjoyed the first game and after watching my friend play this for a while yesterday I downloaded the demo and loved it.

[quote name='InvaderZim']I agree. This game is crappy. And the free DLC? Slaughtering Ewoks and killing Han Solo and Chewbacca. Wow... they really hit the ball out of the park with this one.[/QUOTE]
I agree on everything except the Ewok part. I enjoyed that. But how they handled Han and Chewy was unforgivable.

This game is fun, but it feels like a $10-20 game. I got it as my third game for the Target B2G1, and after playing it I wished I had picked a different game and waited to buy this one until it was $20.

bread's done
Back