Amazon DotD - Tamagotchi: Party On! (Wii) $17.99

I bought this last time it was DotD and still haven't opened it. Guess I better get on the ball and at least pop it in the Wii.

Totally OT, but when will people realize that the WII is a totally overrated POS? Look at the average review of games on IGN. Sad. Hope Metroid doesn't blow.......

[quote name='vtcheapgamer']Totally OT, but when will people realize that the WII is a totally overrated POS? Look at the average review of games on IGN. Sad. Hope Metroid doesn't blow.......[/quote]

Totally pointless

AMAZON, YOU STUPID MORONS.

You follow up from yesterday's deal with POKEMON DIAMOND.

Compliment them both, jacktards.

but when will people realize that the WII is a totally overrated POS?

Everything is an overrated piece of shit at first.

[quote name='heyo007']I bought this last time it was DotD and still haven't opened it. Guess I better get on the ball and at least pop it in the Wii.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I thought I was the only one. ;-)

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy an actual tamagotchi? Not to mention that would be portable. Man, I was hoping to get the other pokemon for my brother. Grr.

This game would be so awesome if they renamed it PARTY ON DUDES! and turned it into a Bill and Ted Adventure...

[quote name='vtcheapgamer']Totally OT, but when will people realize that the WII is a totally overrated POS? Look at the average review of games on IGN. Sad. Hope Metroid doesn't blow.......[/QUOTE]

Who takes IGN ratings serious in this day and age?

[quote name='JokerCard']This game would be so awesome if they renamed it PARTY ON DUDES! and turned it into a Bill and Ted Adventure...[/quote]

I would be on that like ham on a stick.

*Note: I like ham on a stick.

This game is an utter POS and an embarassment of the Wii. When the game was released earlier in the summer, at Toys R Us Times Square there were people dressed in Tamagotchi suits to help promote the game. I'm really not sure what they were trying to show us, but I felt so bad for them...

bread's done
Back