Amazon DotD: Viva Pinata Party Animals (360) $25 shipped

[quote name='aznpersuasion']in for one great xmas gift g/f was asking for it thanx op for the price heads up was goin to get it next week for 40[/quote]

*head explodes
period? comma? any kind of punctuation?

Great game for those with kids around or the non-gaming girlfriend type. Bought it a few weeks back, and just e-mailed them to get another $5 back. Was amusing to get over 200 gamerscore from my first game though. Not sure how worth it the game is for $25, but I used a $20 credit they gave me due to a mistake shipping my Rock Band.

[quote name='crushtopher']*head explodes
period? comma? any kind of punctuation?[/quote]

;'s are under rated

I might get this.
That's actually kind of awesome that they made the game $25 instead of $24.99 this way we get free shipping!... (Even though I am a prime member.. but still)

Score - my son loves VP, and wil probably dig the mini games with Fudgehogs and Pretztails tacked on!

[quote name='suko_32']While I'm waiting for this to be much cheaper, is this a good party game with 4 people?[/quote]

It's pretty good fun for 4 people.

$25 is a nice price for this game.

thanks a TON op, i was needing just "one more thing" for my wife and she will get a kick outta this one... went with standard shipping [better safe than an iou]

again, thanks

this is actually a fun game...the races are fun but short and the games happen quickly...its not drawn out like mario party but it does get repetitive after a little while...i got it when it was $29.99 a few weeks ago...i am waiting to see if they give me back the $5 difference

thanks op...i'm in...the only thing i'm not liking about this one is that you can only choose like 4 characters or some shit...that's just unacceptable considering how many characters are in the vp world...i figure i'll buy it, play it and sell it for most of what i paid or all of what i paid if i don't like it

bread's done
Back