Amazon DotD: Westward - PC Download $0.98 + Free Select Download Game

Medium_Pimpin

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/Westward-Game..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0RC1EJ38A5A3EXENDZHB

For a limited time, purchase any game download* from the Game Downloads Store and get a second title from the qualifying list below for free. To qualify, purchase your game download and within two business days you'll receive an e-mail letting you know that a credit, good toward an additional game download, has been applied to your Amazon.com account. To use this credit, simply follow the link in the e-mail to return to this page and select your free game. The price of the qualifying free game will be deducted from your order at checkout.

Game list here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=489862551&pf_rd_i=B001MIZNB0

Is Westward any good? Looks kind of interesting, just curious.

I'll probably get it for that price anyway

I'm probably going to do this again, as I did yesterday. I'm mainly interested in some of the free game options, not that much in Westward. I.e. it's getting one of those other games for 98 cents, and Westward for free. Maybe Westward is good anyway. I'll find out.

[quote name='OMGpenguin']lol all those games make wii shovelware look like nintendo classics.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded Ricochet Lost Worlds: Recharged yesterday as my free game and I like it. If you like arkanoid type games, it's quite good. So, if that's shovelware, I guess I like shovelware. :) Today I may opt for Swarm Gold, or I might get another one of the Ricochet games.

As a warning, it seems like you may only be able to do this once. I bit on yesterday's deal and got my free download. Purchased today's deal, and it doesn't look like I'm getting the free download email.

It also does state "Limited to one free game per customer."

Maybe the offer email is being delayed, though I got it almost immediately yesterday.

[quote name='OMGpenguin']lol all those games make wii shovelware look like nintendo classics.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
That's a good, because I am a big fan of nintendo classics, Have always been, nintendo has never disappointed me.

[quote name='roland13x']As a warning, it seems like you may only be able to do this once. I bit on yesterday's deal and got my free download. Purchased today's deal, and it doesn't look like I'm getting the free download email.

It also does state "Limited to one free game per customer."

Maybe the offer email is being delayed, though I got it almost immediately yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Same thing to me. I didn't claim my free game yesterday though. Either way 3 games for

I think I'm going to get Build in Time for my free game...but I've also thought about Ricochet Extreme.

There are actually some pretty decent games on that list. One shouldn't be so quick to dismiss simply because they're indie or small publishers.

I ended up getting Build In Time as my freebie, and it's pretty entertaining. Sure, it's just another twist on the time management click-fests, but the art is nice and it's got some cool stuff going on with it.

Got it nothing beats a cheap game and these games can be fun they don't really make full price versions of these trading games that much anymore anyway.

[quote name='playing mantis']Wik & The Fable of Souls is a great game. I played it on X360 (it's on Arcade unplugged Volume 1).[/QUOTE]

I tried the demo of it and while it looked interesting, I had a hard time getting past the fact that the introductory levels go on *way* too long. Throw 16 (or whatever) bugs to that other thing? Ok, I get the idea, so can we move on now? It was entertaining, but way too slow progressing.

bread's done
Back