Amazon DotD - World Of Warcraft (PC Original) $10

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I'm afraid to buy this game... I don't want it consuming my life. :whistle2:#
Nice deal tho. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'd stay away if you want to keep your free time. As for the deal, 50% off $20 is always pretty good, but paying for shipping hurts this, especially since Frys is selling it for the same price today...

Well in my opion I could never consider any MMO a bargin since you do have to pay the upkeep of 10 - 15 dollars a month which does add up to the price of the game pretty gradually.

[quote name='flames_of_chaos']Well in my opion I could never consider any MMO a bargin since you do have to pay the upkeep of 10 - 15 dollars a month which does add up to the price of the game pretty gradually.[/quote]

but in retrospect your paying those 10 to 15 a month to become less social in life...:lol:

Some of you must really have pathetic lives if you think a video game would over run you like that.

I've been playing WoW since July of 2005 and it has been a blast. Fun game. Great deal.

The neat part about WoW is that while you're involved with it, you'll pretty much stop buying other games. For the 14 months I was super-active with it, I probably "saved" hundreds of dollars that I would've been spending on 20-50 hour long games. That being said, I don't play it anymore because I got sick of the grind. The initial push to level 70 (or 80 once the expansion comes out) can be alot of fun. The "lets run this dungeon for the 15th time because we need a bit more rep/rare items" isn't so hot.

[quote name='tototheexplorer']I've had WoW since release, but I've since lost one of my discs so this seems like a perfect opportunity to re-buy the game.[/QUOTE]

Actually all you need is your account info, you can download the game from blizzard, unless this has changed.

[quote name='jfuze']Some of you must really have pathetic lives if you think a video game would over run you like that.

I've been playing WoW since July of 2005 and it has been a blast. Fun game. Great deal.[/quote]

Yes, and only pathetic people become addicted to heroin, us strong folks don't have that problem.

It's pretty stupid to buy this in my opinion since you can buy it on dvd at bestbuy or walmart for $2 or download it for free....just my 2 cents

bread's done
Back