Amazon DotW (Dec 6-12) ~ Buy a PSP Go...get a $50 PSN gift card free

They are not able to get rid of these things, no matter what ... price has to be really similar to normal PSP !!!

A good example is Game Deals Black Friday!

I agree cashinstinct the price is still too high. I managed to get one from Gamedeals $179 and I am happy with it since a 16GB card+a PSP is a lot more than that.

The Go has some features I really enjoy. Screen sliding to turn it off/on. Using a PS3 controller to play games. It is actually quite comfortable to hold and the display (although smaller) is very nice.

That said there are some things I don't like. The battery is not easy to replace. The selection of PSN games is very limited and you won't be able to buy used games or see sales on the prices. The software it comes with should be burned in a fire and never used. No ability to transfer current games you own (and no free games like the Euro deals because we're in Canada....evil Canadians:bomb:).

So if it wasn't for the Gamedeals price I wouldn't have bought it but I'm glad I did.

I'd go for this if I was able to put my emulators on it. I rarely play actual PSP games (which I don't pirate) on my PSP. Portable emulators are the only thing that have made my PSP purchase worth it.

Good, maybe 50 will be enough to buy the UMD drive addon that should have been in the system to begin with.

[quote name='poiuiu']Good, maybe 50 will be enough to buy the UMD drive addon that should have been in the system to begin with.[/QUOTE]

Logitech is NOT making a UMD add-on for the PSPgo. That was just a rumor and it has been confirmed to be false by IGN.

Here is a Penny Arcade comic that does a good job of explaining why a UMD add-on is pointless. http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/731068181_UQYiV-L.jpg

bread's done
Back