Amazon drops Wal-mart $10 blu's to $10.49

sunnysky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Just a quick heads up.
If you've had your eyes on some of those $10 blu rays at walmart, but couldn't find them in stock, Amazon is selling them at 10.49.

Saw
SawII
Terminator 2
Total recall
Crash
Reservoir dogs
stargate (9.99)
and a few others.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the heads up mate !
icon_smile.gif

Well if your state has high enough taxes, then amazon is cheaper than walmart, and you don't need to waste gas money.

Considering walmart is the largest retail company in the history of the world, I think they will survive if your money goes elsewhere.

Agreed with the above user. I picked up some of the mentioned blus the op listed, and wish I would have just ordered them from amazon.

appears to be mostly lionsgate titles...anyone see anything from the other studios?

[quote name='sunnysky']Well if your state has high enough taxes, then amazon is cheaper than walmart, and you don't need to waste gas money.

Considering walmart is the largest retail company in the history of the world, I think they will survive if your money goes elsewhere.[/quote]

Or if your state is tax hungry like NY, you have to pay taxes at both places! :D :roll:

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Or if your state is tax hungry like NY, you have to pay taxes at both places! :D :roll:[/quote]

I gotta agree, and speaking of whats going on with that seeing as Overstock and newegg were fighting that....

[quote name='javeryh']NJ taxes online purchases too.[/quote]

That really sucks for NJ and NY.

I'm in California and I can't believe we don't have that in our state considering our state is one of the highest taxed places in the nation, AND we've been in debt forever. haha

Glad we don't though. Save 7.75% on most of my purchases. :D

[quote name='RyanFrost']That really sucks for NJ and NY.

I'm in California and I can't believe we don't have that in our state considering our state is one of the highest taxed places in the nation, AND we've been in debt forever. haha

Glad we don't though. Save 7.75% on most of my purchases. :D[/quote]

You must be somewhere in the central valley because I'm in California and I pay 8.25-8.5% tax. You should be glad your tax is only 7.75

[quote name='sail0rm00n']You must be somewhere in the central valley because I'm in California and I pay 8.25-8.5% tax. You should be glad your tax is only 7.75[/quote]

Same here sail0rm00n. I'm glad I don't live in SF. 8.75%...blah

Not bad prices, but I only want two and well...that's not enough for free shipping. Wish my prime did not expire.

[quote name='javeryh']NJ taxes online purchases too.[/quote]

Hmmm, really? You should only be getting charged tax on orders from places that have physical presences in the state, such as Newegg. I don't get charged tax from places like Amazon or Buy.

[quote name='RyanFrost']That really sucks for NJ and NY.

Glad we don't though. Save 7.75% on most of my purchases. :D[/quote]

Can people please stop acting like those purchases aren't supposed to be taxed? It is quite illegal not to claim those purchases when you file, the retailer simply doesn't have to collect them for the state, and as such, this shouldn't be discussed on cag. We shouldn't be condoning breaking the law.

[quote name='contej85']Can people please stop acting like those purchases aren't supposed to be taxed? It is quite illegal not to claim those purchases when you file, the retailer simply doesn't have to collect them for the state, and as such, this shouldn't be discussed on cag. We shouldn't be condoning breaking the law.[/quote]

You've pretty much opened a massive can of CAG worms, but yes, you're 100% correct.

bread's done
Back