Amazon: Duke Nukem Critical Mass (DS) $11.85

Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
First time this one has dropped anywhere. Everywhere else still has MSRP for a new copy as far as I can tell. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this thread, but a $8+ savings is certainly a deal and I know there are some Duke fans here.

http://www.amazon.com/Duke-Nukem-Critical-Mass-Nintendo-DS/dp/B002C0VNG6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334914467&sr=8-1

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']I didn't even know they release a Duke Nukem game for DS?[/QUOTE]

this. Was this a remake of one of the older PC games? Or something related to the newer one.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']I didn't even know they release a Duke Nukem game for DS?[/QUOTE]

This was news to me as well.

Duke Nukem: Critical Mass was a PC/PS1 game that apparently got a reboot. It's better than Duke Nukem Forever, but seriously, stop fucking comparing Duke Nukem games to modern tactical FPS bullshit like CoD.

[quote name='blade']duke nukem: Critical mass was a pc/ps1 game that apparently got a reboot. It's better than duke nukem forever, but seriously, stop fucking comparing duke nukem games to modern tactical fps bullshit like cod.[/quote]

thank you!

[quote name='Blade']Duke Nukem: Critical Mass was a PC/PS1 game that apparently got a reboot. It's better than Duke Nukem Forever, but seriously, stop fucking comparing Duke Nukem games to modern tactical FPS bullshit like CoD.[/QUOTE]

Who are you talking to? No one has compared it to anything. We didn't know it existed until this thread.

[quote name='creech42']Who are you talking to? No one has compared it to anything. We didn't know it existed until this thread.[/QUOTE]

If I understood him right, I don't think it was directed at anyone inparticular. I think he, as well as many others, is just sick and tired of EVERY single Duke thread instantly become a flame attack against the OP and/or people who say they like the game. No, it hasn't really happened in this thread. But I can understand where the frustration comes from.

Even in the vein and formula it was developed with still makes it a side scrolling platformer that's about as fun as chemo therapy treatment.

[quote name='headbanger1186']Even in the vein and formula it was developed with still makes it a side scrolling platformer that's about as fun as chemo therapy treatment.[/QUOTE]

Awful thing to say. I'm sure you have offended anyone reading this who has had chemo.

[quote name='boylover']It's honestly pretty bad.

I had a lot more fun with Duke Nukem Forever.[/QUOTE]

Same here even though i paid full retail price :whistle2:#.

I cannot believe that trailer was shown at E3. There was no content in it. It was just the Duke theme with the names of the games flashing on the screen for 4 minutes.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Awful thing to say. I'm sure you have offended anyone reading this who has had chemo.[/QUOTE]

welcome to the internet my boy

bread's done
Back