Amazon: Duke Nukem Forever $37.99

The game isn't as bad as all mainstream game reviewers are making a big deal about. I got it release night and have had a huge amount of fun playing it. Haven't tried MP yet, but maybe I'll get around to doing that soon.

$38 isn't that bad of a price too.

I'd jump on this if I didn't hate this game so much. Tried the PC version and boy how rotten it was.

I started to wait on games before buying them for their special editions to go down. Really want a deal on the balls of steel edition.

[quote name='doubledown']Come on $20...or $40 for the balls of steel edition[/QUOTE]

Oooh, NOW that would be sweet. ;)

Still way too high. No reason to get this at this price, with Fallout New Vegas being $10 at best buy this week.

[quote name='ldsdrive']I'd jump on this if I didn't hate this game so much. Tried the PC version and boy how rotten it was.[/QUOTE]

The game should have just stayed vaporware. It's a back eye to the DN franchise. :p

Shocked people are not slamming you like they did to me for posting the $39.99 drop amazon had day or so ago. I most of posted mine when the trolls came out or something. I was going to post this but then i remembered how evil people can be on here so i did not. The deals i find what a shame i have a nasty taste in my mouth when i think about posting them now.

/me nothing to see here

[quote name='doubledown']Come on $20...or $40 for the balls of steel edition[/QUOTE]

This.

Fully expect it to be $20 somewhere within a few months. I want to play it, but given the reviews, I can wait for black friday and the ~$15-20 price point that will bring.

bread's done
Back