Amazon: Dungeons & Dragons complete series: $5.99

it's $6.99 now :(

just purchased it, even thou its $1 different it still cheap anyway. THANKS!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that is cheap, and a good deal. If I didn't already own it I would have it on the way.

Edit* From reading the reviews turns out the set I have released from BCI Eclipse Company doesn't have the original music for some of the episodes and this release from Mills Creek does, for $6.00 I'll pick up this set too. It's dirt cheap so why not.

Is that the only difference in the DVDs? The music? I've been wanting to get the original release because it came with a lot of extra goodies whereas this just seems like a DVD only

It looks like this newer release has original music, but DOES NOT have all of the extra features that was on the older release. So this newer release looks pretty bare bones, but with original music.

Just expect the set to look like a bootleg or knockoff. The Mill Creek sets look so unprofessional (blurry pictures on the case art, crappy packaging in general), but they're cheap so it's hard to complain.

[quote name='Javery']There were only 27 episodes TOTAL for this show? Damn, when I was little it seemed like way more.[/QUOTE]

lol when i was little i thought this show only 12 episodes ;)

[quote name='Astroranagun']lol when i was little i thought this show only 12 episodes ;)[/QUOTE]
When I was little my mom tried to make me watch it. I said "Mom I do not want to watch that gay shit, now turn on my fucking Care Bears!!"

[quote name='Davestation']When I was little my mom tried to make me watch it. I said "Mom I do not want to watch that gay shit, now turn on my fucking Care Bears!!"[/QUOTE]

As a 5-year old, I couldn't understand Dungeons & Dragons. It was too psychedelic and deep for me. Transformers was too political. GI Joe was too manly.

Yep. Care Bears, Rainbow Brite, and Voltron for me!

Funny. 27 years later, after turning into a HUGE RPG/boardgame fan, Dungeons & Dragons seems like it was the best cartoon ever made. Damn good price, but I already bought it for $25 when it came out.

bread's done
Back