AMaZon DVD Street Fighter II V : Collection set 19.99

knightbeauchamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Normally this 4 disc collection is 40.00 bucks.
the Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighte..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1235463577&sr=8-1

The details:

• Format: Animated, Box set, Color, Dolby, DVD-Video, Full Screen, Subtitled, NTSC
  • Language: English, Japanese
  • Subtitles: English
  • Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
  • Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 4
  • Rating:
    unrated._V46912133_.gif
  • Studio: Manga Video
  • DVD Release Date: April 29, 2003
  • Run Time: 870 minutes
28 episodes on 4 discs..
im a fan this is a must have for me.. unless someone can fish me a better price.:booty:

[quote name='Joda84']I am tempted. Gonna think about it.[/QUOTE]

Don't think too long. There is only one left.

I still have a lot of these on VHS. It was an ok series, didn't like the way it ended. They didn't use Akuma very well imo.

[quote name='JolietJake']I still have a lot of these on VHS. It was an ok series, didn't like the way it ended. They didn't use Akuma very well imo.[/quote]

lol, if I remember correctly, Akuma wasn't even in the series. He made a cameo at an airport in the first episode or something. That's it.

[quote name='GuardianE']lol, if I remember correctly, Akuma wasn't even in the series. He made a cameo at an airport in the first episode or something. That's it.[/QUOTE]

if i remember correctly, thats in the street fighter movie.

Looks like there's only 1 left in stock. I picked this up for the same price + tax at Walmart awhile back. In case anyone wants to jump on this and it's too late, I'd suggest checking there.

Yeah Akuma was only shown in the background all the time in this one, never introduced as a character. He was just there as a prop to get fanboys like us excited.

You're probably thinking of the US SF cartoon, or maybe Street Fighter Alpha: The Movie anime?

[quote name='MSUHitman']Yeah Akuma was only shown in the background all the time in this one, never introduced as a character. He was just there as a prop to get fanboys like us excited.

You're probably thinking of the US SF cartoon, or maybe Street Fighter Alpha: The Movie anime?[/quote]

Akuma made cameos in the background. I had to WTF everytime i watched my brothers dvds of this. Great anime. I went ahead and ordered it and my TMNT orignal series volume to qualify for free shipping. another 30$ outa my bank account

Got mine for 20 a long time ago Walmart. Good deal for those who don't have it yet. Wished I could have gotten it at Amazon instead of Walmart....don't really like walmart. By the way does this collection comes with some plastic outside sleeve because the ones I've seen only have the box by itself and it opens up...my only complain.. :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back