Amazon: Elder Scrolls V Skyrim $54.54 (X360) (DEAD)

[quote name='iRandom']Gonna hold off on pre-ordering until Amazon puts in a credit or there's some pre-order DLC included[/QUOTE]

I put in a pre-order now --- when they add a credit it will include all existing preorders, but they will likely bump the price to $59.99, so if you preorder now you'll lock in the low price and get the eventual credit...

Thanks, screen-grabbed it just incase Amazon doesn't automagically match its own lowest price.

Will keep that pre-order 'til the CE gets announced. Be very surprised if Bethesda doesn't give us one.

Thanks for the heads up. I just put in my preorder. Hopefully they'll announce a credit and preorder bonus soon. Who knows, maybe the price will go down even lower.

the price has been like that for a while. i pre-ordered on may 10th for same price.

quick question. havent played any elder scrolls but thinking about jumping in by starting up at Ob iv. is that a good starting point?

[quote name='nas6034']the price has been like that for a while. i pre-ordered on may 10th for same price.

quick question. havent played any elder scrolls but thinking about jumping in by starting up at Ob iv. is that a good starting point?[/QUOTE]

yes, the Elder Scroll games really aren't that connected. I highly recommend playing Oblivion, its an amazing game.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']yes, the Elder Scroll games really aren't that connected. I highly recommend playing Oblivion, its an amazing game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Regret trading in my Obliviion GOTY edition that I got for $7.48 at target. :(

[quote name='roymustang']All these November games will be $39.99 or less at some point between black friday and xmas.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly Why I'm not preordering anything from Oct-Dec..even though BF3 and Rage are very tempting. I'm just hoping the $10 off coupon last till December.

[quote name='Vap']This is exactly Why I'm not preordering anything from Oct-Dec..even though BF3 and Rage are very tempting. I'm just hoping the $10 off coupon last till December.[/QUOTE]

Forget you man. Bf3 is worth every penny

Yeah I could care less about all the price drops after release, BATTLEFIELD 3 and SKYRIM are DAY ONE purchases for me. Last game I "day one'd" was....was.... oh yeah inFamous 2, before that probably Uncharted 2.

[quote name='SCDallas']Yeah I could care less about all the price drops after release, BATTLEFIELD 3 and SKYRIM are DAY ONE purchases for me. Last game I "day one'd" was....was.... oh yeah inFamous 2, before that probably Uncharted 2.[/QUOTE]

what no love for uncharted 3?

[quote name='giantqtipz']Forget you man. Bf3 is worth every penny[/QUOTE]

I said BF3 is tempting,lol. But the way EA has been having sales with new releases and black Friday 3 weeks after makes me not want to pay full price for it. Which Is weird for ne since I've been a BF fan for awhile now.

[quote name='Vap']I said BF3 is tempting,lol. But the way EA has been having sales with new releases and black Friday 3 weeks after makes me not want to pay full price for it. Which Is weird for ne since I've been a BF fan for awhile now.[/QUOTE]

Its true though however. I remember buying the first mass effect for 30 on black friday, and the game was release a few weeks before.

[quote name='nas6034']quick question. havent played any elder scrolls but thinking about jumping in by starting up at Ob iv. is that a good starting point?[/QUOTE]

As others have said, there's little connection between Elder Scrolls games (though the mythos is continuous) - however, Skyrim will certainly reference Oblivion and the events therein.

Great game in its own right and easy to find cheap. Unless you get the GOTY, DLC is of questionable value. Excepting the amazing horse armor, of course. :lol:

[quote name='roymustang']All these November games will be $39.99 or less at some point between black friday and xmas.[/QUOTE]

Is this true?

[quote name='GAMESHARQ']Is this true?[/QUOTE]

Last year a lot of late releases hit that price point at Black Friday. Fable III and Brotherhood both hit $35-40, as did NFS: HP. I think New Vegas did as well but I'm not 100% sure.

The year before I know amazon had a really quick deal where Brutal Legend, ODST, and the new Ratchet were all $30. It sold out fast but those were 3 semi-big games of the fall and they were all marked down.

He's going on precedent, but it's been that way for the last 2 years. I wouldn't hold out for huge releases though - I doubt Skyrim or BF3 will drop very fast, or first party releases like Skyward Sword.

cant predict the future but on black friday i coulda had fable 3 for $30, seems to happen to most games without the multiplayer support

[quote name='Vap']I said BF3 is tempting,lol. But the way EA has been having sales with new releases and black Friday 3 weeks after makes me not want to pay full price for it. Which Is weird for ne since I've been a BF fan for awhile now.[/QUOTE]

Then you aren't really a BF fan. Why wait over a month to play the game? You save $10-20 and then you end up spending part of that to get the Karkland maps that come free with your preorder.

99.99%. That's why I'm not doing the best buy 100 dollar credit for preordering. CAG'S don't pay full price ;)

Yea man.. Battlefield 3 is DEF a day one purchase. Well I'm getting it for 5 bucks since I have enough credits saved up from doing offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back