Amazon Exclusive Holiday Walking Dead Vita Bundle - $179 with 4 games

James Teaney

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I apologize if this is a repost, but I didn't see it anywhere. Here is the link.

This bundle includes the following:

Vita Wifi system

4 GB memory card

The Walking Dead by Telltale games with 400 Days DLC

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Retro City Rampage

All games appear to be digital download codes. You'll want to get a bigger memory card if you want them all installed at the same time. Golden Abyss is right at 3 GB on it's own.

Apparently the $175 BF price was quite a hit, eh, Amazon?

It's not a Walking Dead bundle. This bundle is the walking dead. Just won't die.

Tempting, but i have all of these games on PS3 except Uncharted, which i have through Plus. Give me four decent games i don't already own, and i'm in.

I did buy this on Black Friday, and I definitely am enjoying the system, but I wonder if Amazon expected more sales and ended up overbuying the consoles and codes (can you overbuy codes though?). I don't think they'd ever go under the $175 sale price to get rid of these though, otherwise there'd be a lot of upset customers...

I did buy this on Black Friday, and I definitely am enjoying the system, but I wonder if Amazon expected more sales and ended up overbuying the consoles and codes (can you overbuy codes though?). I don't think they'd ever go under the $175 sale price to get rid of these though, otherwise there'd be a lot of upset customers...
I would suspect it didn't sell as well or it sold well enough they offered it longer.

You also receive $5 off select Vita games order with the Bundle, most are offered at $9.99 right now except for LBP.

Link to qualifying games.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=amb_link_396663962_3?ie=UTF8&hidden-keywords=B0050SW1WW%7CB0050SW2NA%7CB002I0GZHW%7CB0050SW93S%7CB006ZPAY46&rh=i%3Avideogames%2Cn%3A468642&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0F7TBBXW1D672SM2GCPJ&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1683135442&pf_rd_i=B00G9AYVTG

Additional $5 off select PS Vita software with purchase
Order the Amazon Exclusive Holiday Walking Dead Vita Bundle and receive $5 off select PlayStation Vita Games. Add the bundle and any of the qualifying software and your promotional credit will be applied at checkout. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the $175 BF price was quite a hit, eh, Amazon?

It's not a Walking Dead bundle. This bundle is the walking dead. Just won't die.
I remember seeing one of the lightning deals for this stalled at 12%. I think they overestimated it. I got the 8gb card bundle for $5 less at Best Buy a week earlier, myself.

This holiday bundle has been around since black friday. It sucked then and it still sucks now.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back