[Amazon] Far Cry 3 & Assassin's Creed III @ 29.99 PS3/360 (Best Buy PM)

Azuvidexus

CAGiversary!

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Edit: Amazon states: In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process for the PS3 version of Far Cry 3. So far the 360 version seems fine.
Edit 2: The PS3 version of Far Cry 3 now states that it will be In stock on March 20, 2013.
Edit 3: Far Cry 3 for PS3 now is back in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Anyone waiting for $19.99 on Far Cry 3? :)[/QUOTE]
i'm waiting for both of them to be $19.99 :D

i ain't buy games more than $20

[quote name='Azuvidexus']This is the lowest ever on Amazon, and the game released just three months ago (what!? so fast).[/QUOTE]

I bought it in December for $33 as a Gold Box DotD. :D

Me.

I've finally made it to the point where i realize, now matter how cheap a game is right now, by the time i get to it in my backlog, 90% of the time, it's available for even cheaper at that point.

Its an Ubisoft game, so it will definitely drop further, but from everything I've seen and read, Far Cry 3 is well worth $30. Time to put my Amazon credit to good use.

I'm torn. I really want Far Cry and I have plenty of Amazon credit, but my backlog keeps staring at me. I have games I've never started, games I stopped playing about half way through, and others for which I have untouched DLCs.

I loved Far Cry 2. So any price for Far Cry is worth it, but I like to wait for games to be $15 or less.

I had a good time with FC3. But about halfway through. I felt like I had to make myself keep playing to beat it, it felt like a chore at one point, it lost its touch for me. The story is really good (And beautiful graphics), pulls you in and keeps you going. But the same ole same ole side missions got really repetitive to me after a while.

The game was out of stock this morning, it seems it's back but as yesterday, it says In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process for the PS3 version of Far Cry 3. The 360 one seems that is shipping normally.

Editing the first post to reflect this.

By the way, ordered FC3. Just wished I did it yesterday that there was no delay, so even with Prime it will take a bit for it to ship >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that the PS3 version of Far Cry 3 ran out of stock again. The page states that it will be In stock on March 20, 2013.

Assassin's Creed (PS3/360) and Far Cry 3 (360) seem fine for now.

And just noticed that Assassin's Creed III for 360 dropped to $29.99 too so updated the original post to reflect the change.

The PS3 page for Far Cry 3 now says that it's back in stock, and the one I ordered earlier today says that it's shipping soon.

So, I ordered yesterday and the game shipped today, so it won't be as delayed as expected (hopefully). The deal is still up for those interested.

[quote name='Aceboogz']I want both but only have enough money for one ! Argh. Which one do you guys recommend?[/QUOTE]

Sink 20+ hours into Farcry 3 and wait for AC3 to hit $10 in time for AC4 this fall ;)

bread's done
Back