Amazon - Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition $99.99 Available

Lol at Amazon still saying it's available. My preorder arrived the other day, crushed of course. I noticed it was still available so I filed for a return/exchange. According to Amazon's CS it's actually backordered, and my replacement will ship out a week into November. The crap I put up with to save $10.

Lol at Amazon still saying it's available. My preorder arrived the other day, crushed of course. I noticed it was still available so I filed for a return/exchange. According to Amazon's CS it's actually backordered, and my replacement will ship out a week into November. The crap I put up with to save $10.
Yeah, I've really grown tired of Amazon.ca, especially since they reduced Prime savings by 10%. Additionally, they've taken away the savings from recently released games making it only pre-order games. Some of the games I've wanted to pre-order for the savings seem to have "conveniently" not been in stock or had the Prime pre-order savings until after the release.

Yeah, I've really grown tired of Amazon.ca, especially since they reduced Prime savings by 10%. Additionally, they've taken away the savings from recently released games making it only pre-order games. Some of the games I've wanted to pre-order for the savings seem to have "conveniently" not been in stock or had the Prime pre-order savings until after the release.
i think the worst is i know some people that didn't pre-order from amazon and i did....and their amazon copy was there before my pre-order copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back