Amazon Forza 2 price drop - $29.99

[quote name='richierich']Too bad I'd rather get the Forza 2 / Marvel Ultimate Alliance combo for cheaper[/quote]
But then it won't be compatible with the Xbox 720 like they did with JSRF/Sega GT on the 360 (the fucking bastards!) ;)

Except that the disks in this version of the combo are exactly identical to their stand-alone counterparts, unlike the original Xbox bundle.

I think the MUA/Forza 2 bundle has been

Actually, it was $19.99 but they jacked it back up to $26.99, presumably because it was selling so well (presumably because so many CAGs were flipping it to Blockbuster). But for both games, that's still a good price.

[quote name='edzbsu']Just go on eBay. I got my combo for $17.99 shipped.[/quote]

yep was just about the say the same thing. Marvel/Forza combo is going for really cheap!

[quote name='CappyCobra']But then it won't be compatible with the Xbox 720 like they did with JSRF/Sega GT on the 360 (the fucking bastards!) ;)[/quote]

:whistle2:k I just my JSRF/Sega GT disk last night and JSRF worked just fine...

[quote name='lorul2']:whistle2:k I just my JSRF/Sega GT disk last night and JSRF worked just fine...[/QUOTE]

JSRF used not be BC. But they patched it to make it play on the 360. The problem was the combo disk that so many people had didn't work. Not too long ago they patched it again to let the combo disk work again.

I also say pick up the combo disk with Marvel Ultimate Aliance. I got it for like 20 bucks at EB. It was in flawless condition. I already had MUA so I gave it away, but my friend was very happy since he is such a comic book fan.

Thanks for the heads up on the eBay. I bought-it-now, a new copy, for $21. I've been wanting both games for a while, too.

bread's done
Back