Amazon Freddy vs Jason BLU-Ray Pre-order $11.49

Nice. My "checklist" before I finally pop for a Blu-Ray player just got one title shorter. Getting pretty close now.

This will be the first Blu-Ray disc I buy thanks to the low price.

Ugh so tempted. This looks incredible on dvd upscaled to 1080p I can't imagine the actual bluray. But we're closing on a house this week and I promised the wife I'd stop making impulse purchases.

[quote name='guyver2077']i have the canadian bluray version which has been out for a while now.. any differences?[/QUOTE]

yeah. special features which include the original opening & ending among other things. Plus the canadian vers. had 5.1 dts-ma while the US version states Dolby trueHD 5.1.

I have the Canadian version also but may order this one & see if I can sell the other.

awesome find , i have the canadian version too, and as soon as i got it, less than a week later they announced the domestic blu, so i guess a kinda sorta double dip is in order

Nice find OP. I wasn't planning on buying this movie again on Bluray, but $11.49 is too hard to pass up.

Paired it with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake which is $14.99 right now.

Anyone actually like that movie smh I rather buy 13 Bean Burritos at Taco Bell for that price. :bomb:

Tempting.
I watched it last night on DVD just to see if I like it enough. I was entertained, just not sure I'd ever watch it again.

bread's done
Back