Amazon game trade in question

Guy Legend

CAGiversary!
Quick question, I'm thinking of trading in some PS3 games to Amazon. Would they care if I sent them greatest hits covers instead of the normal one? I'd like to keep my normal covers and send in the red ones if possible.

I don't think they discriminate between which cover or greatest hits/non greatest hits games they receive. Just wanted to check.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']I don't think that would be a problem, just make sure the UPC codes match up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would send the original box art. Just move the box art, game contents to the red covers.

I think it should be fine as well. Thanks.

does amazon penalize for broken teeth that hold the disk in the case? i bought a game and a few of the teeth were broken on delivery, so now i want to trde it in. thanks!

[quote name='Guy Legend']Quick question, I'm thinking of trading in some PS3 games to Amazon. Would they care if I sent them greatest hits covers instead of the normal one? I'd like to keep my normal covers and send in the red ones if possible.

I don't think they discriminate between which cover or greatest hits/non greatest hits games they receive. Just wanted to check.[/QUOTE]

i believe the official policy states it has to match the version picutred, but i've never had a problem sending in GH versions when the non-GH version was pictured. i think you'll be alright.

bread's done
Back