Amazon Gift Card Balance

nesagwa

CAG Veteran
My original 360 died a few weeks ago well out of warranty and rather than pay 100 to get it fixed, I traded a bunch of books and games into Amazon and got enough money to get a Slim.

I see that Toys R Us is running a pretty good deal where you get a $50 gift certificate and free 30 dollar and under accessory when you buy a 4gb Slim right now.

Is there anyway I can convert my Amazon balance into a gift card or something so I can use it elsewhere?

I think the only thing you can really do is buy a Target gift card and find someone willing to trade you cash for it. As far as I can tell, Amazon doesn't sell Toys R Us cards and unfortunately, you can't use the Target card to buy something and then return it (they'll just reload the card for you). Hopefully I've missed something, but I don't think so...

Seems like you can't buy gift cards with Amazon Gift Card balances at all. So that's out.

Guess I'll just wait a week and see if Amazon price drops for E3 or offers any deals comparable to the giftcards that other retailers are doing.

bread's done
Back