Amazon Gift Cards

NeedleInTheHay

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've preordered the watch dogs ps4 bundle on amazon and paid 225 off through the gamestop 50 percent promo, I'd like to go ahead and pay it off right now. Is there any stores that will offer me some kind of perk for buying amazon gift cards?

like gas perks,food perks, or anything of that nature?

for reference, i have meijer, walmart, bestbuy, kroger, giant eagle, target, cvs, and gamestop all within 10 mins of my house. 

Why not get an amazon credit card and use it to pay off?  The points would be better than anything else you can get.

I'm anti credit card now, I maxed out two when i was a dumb kid and vowed to never get another. I pay cash for everything now because I don't wanna go down that road again. I mean I know I could pay it off right away without gaining interest but I just really don't even want a credit card for a day. 

if you dont want a credit card, then you are basically just looking at best buy reward zone points or PUR points. unless there is something im missing.

Giant Eagle used to give 20 cents off per gallon for every 50 bucks spent on gift cards but now they have a specific list of which gift cards qualify and Amazon isn't one of them.

Gamestop told me I don't receive points on gift cards bought in the store so yeah I was just looking for any ideas. I'm sad I missed the Meijer promotion I was just about reading about here on CAG, that would have been perfect. 

bread's done
Back