Amazon Gold Box 6/2: Die Hard Collection [Blu-Ray] $56.99

No unrated cut of Live Free or Die Hard - when it's pressed onto a damn dual layer blu ray = pass for me. I'll wait for the eventual unrated double dip.

Very Good deal for this. I already owned all individual DH movies. Bought them at BOGO. I still have my Unrated 2-Disc Steel Book LFoDH from BB. If anybody is thinking about owning the collection, this is a must.

It doesn't seem like a Die Hard unless you have the "Yippie Ki Yay Motherfucker" line in its entirety..

I did see the unrated version, but the audio felt off. The two disc unrated special edition is the best version of the movie.. until the eventual unrated blu ray comes out.

I remember paying close to this when the DVD boxset of DH 1-3 special edition came out back in the day. Too bad "Live Free" lacks the Unrated version. I'll pass.

I'm on the fence with regards to this. It is a great deal but LFDH being rated does kinda suck. However, I own the unrated DVD and as another user has said, the audio surrounding the re-inserted curse words is way off. I found it extremely annoying and almost regretted not getting the PG-13 edition. I can easily see an unrated Blu-Ray release of LFDH with redone audio to fix that problem in the future too.

Ah, what the hell. It is Die Hard. It is high-def. In for one.

bread's done
Back