Amazon Gold Box: Battle 360: Season 1 - $19

There's one problem here. The hint does not necessarily mean this World War 2 game is on the Xbox system.

Example the hint is: 360 degrees of World War II.

I understand that the Xbox 360 name is derived from the degree of a full circle but does it really imply that the game itself is 360 degrees (IE Flying or etc) or that we will play it on the system named after such?

I apologize if I'm over analyzing this. My personal guess is the new BIA game since it appears stores have been trying to unload this game for the past few weeks and on into Black Friday.

Quick Edit: Of course Call of duties normally entitle multiple factions/perspectives in which you'll view the war in. This might also be "360 degrees" from a viewing standpoint.

Here's another problem: By suggesting "a WWII shooter for the 360" is such a vague hint.

That's like saying a "Japanese RPG for the PS2" or "minigame collection for the Wii"

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']I'm betting its BiA HH for $30[/quote]

which would suck because it's $20 at practically every store on black friday.

Uh I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but the clue reads "360 degrees of World War II," not an Xbox 360 game. It's probably a book or some sort of DVD, but I don't think it's a game... :(

[quote name='Pck21']Uh I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but the clue reads "360 degrees of World War II," not an Xbox 360 game. It's probably a book or some sort of DVD, but I don't think it's a game... :([/quote]

I'm with you. I have a feeling it's not a game at all. If it is a game, my money is on BIA.

[quote name='Pck21']Uh I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but the clue reads "360 degrees of World War II," not an Xbox 360 game. It's probably a book or some sort of DVD, but I don't think it's a game... :([/quote]

Even then I'd still guess it was an Xbox 360 game. Considering how poorly it's been selling, I'd imagine it's Brothers in Arms. The only other recent WW2 game on 360 is COD World At War and that isn't going on sale yet I'm pretty sure.

[quote name='graf1k']Even then I'd still guess it was an Xbox 360 game. Considering how poorly it's been selling, I'd imagine it's Brothers in Arms. The only other recent WW2 game on 360 is COD World At War and that isn't going on sale yet I'm pretty sure.[/QUOTE]

I'm still under the impression that it's not a video game at all. Usually, Amazon will word the title like "A sci-fi shooter that will scare your pants off!" meaning like Dead Space or something. This title begins "360 degrees of..." meaning like a micro or macro look at WWII via a DVD or something along those lines. I mean, the title doesn't have any kind of indication that the product is interactive, meaning it's definitely not a game. I even looked at lightningdeals.com and the "forum predictions" all say it's a book of some sort...or at least that's what they are listing via Amazon so it's still up in the air. All I'm saying is let's not get our hopes up.

On another note, I would love to see BIA for the 360 drop to $20 or $10, but still, I'm guessing this deal isn't a game, sadly. :(

Maybe it's Hour of Victory!!!

The minute hand makes a full 360 every HOUR. Or like Cheapy said, Operation Reacharound (there's another full circle) for $9.99

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Maybe it's Hour of Victory!!!

The minute hand makes a full 360 every HOUR. Or like Cheapy said, Operation Reacharound (there's another full circle) for $9.99[/QUOTE]

Dude, getting an Operation Reacharound for $9.99 would be fucking sweet! Wait, what are we talking about again? ;)

[quote name='cmart05']I've never seen so much overanalyzation on something so irrelevant in my life... lmao...[/QUOTE]

Welcome to CAG my friend! :lol:

My guess is for CoD World at War. ...I'm guessing that "360 degrees" is referring to the World [i.e. World at War]. ...I'd bet it's the 360 version too, if only because of it mentioning "360."

[edit: ...That is, if it is a game in the first place]

[quote name='no_exit']DVD: Battle 360 - Season 1 (History Channel) (Steelbook)[/quote]

I have to agree

http://www.amazon.com/Battle-360-History-Channel-Steelbook/dp/B0016OCTUI

The only carrier to be front and center in every major sea conflict in the Pacific, the Enterprise and her crew s battles were marked by intense firepower, instinct and a 360-coordination between the ship, the destroyers, the aircraft above and the submarines below. In each of ten episodes, and using incredible CGI visualizations, BATTLE 360 follows the Enterprise and its men through another conflict of WWII as they fight off the enemy from the air, the sea and underwater.

So yeah, this topic is dead, lol.

Gogamer.com has WAW for 35$, incase anyone is interested. I saw a few said they would bite at 45$. If you want to paypal me the extra 10 PM me :)

[quote name='AntiCommie']Gogamer.com has WAW for 35$, incase anyone is interested. I saw a few said they would bite at 45$. If you want to paypal me the extra 10 PM me :)[/QUOTE]

That's the PC version. 360 is 54.90.

[quote name='AntiCommie']Gogamer.com has WAW for 35$, incase anyone is interested. I saw a few said they would bite at 45$. If you want to paypal me the extra 10 PM me :)[/quote]

Thats for PC

BTW, did the original poster notice that it is listed as a "2:00 PM PST - Movies & TV Deal". It's NOT going to be a video game.

[quote name='GamerChris']BTW, did the original poster notice that it is listed as a "2:00 PM PST - Movies & TV Deal". It's NOT going to be a video game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, how the hell did anyone think a Movies & DVD thing would be a video game when video game gold box deals are marked as such?

[quote name='prateeko']Yeah, how the hell did anyone think a Movies & DVD thing would be a video game when video game gold box deals are marked as such?[/quote]

It doesn't say movies & TV deal until it gets reasonably close to deal time. Up till then it just says "upcoming deal", so I could see thinking its a 360 game just going by the tagline

[quote name='eliter1']Movies and TV deal, how did you guys think it was a 360 game, those are under video games LOL[/QUOTE]

It doesn't show the category until the deal goes live. Maybe you should look at the rest of the deals below it for reference.

[quote name='gx5ilver']It doesn't show the category until the deal goes live. Maybe you should look at the rest of the deals below it for reference.[/quote]

???? Didn't it use to say what the upcoming deal was going to be? I thought it used to

bread's done
Back