Amazon Gold Box Deals Start at 12pm PST: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect bundle + $100 credit

Can only assume it's a glitch but the 360 version of skyrim shows being a gold box deal today. But. All evidence points to it...well...not being one... Don't make a lick of sense...

[quote name='rpnguyen']Can't really see anyone buying MvC3 with UMvC3 coming out in a couple days.[/QUOTE]

i've seen a lot of ppl buy older versions of fighting games because they don't know about the newer ones or it's just cheaper...and they usually have screaming kids wanting the game who are also unaware.

[quote name='brother bendu']Hoping its at least $50 off the MSRP.[/QUOTE]

Ehhh, if it's not then I'll just wait and try my luck at Wally world on BF.

[quote name='waldo21212']Ehhh, if it's not then I'll just wait and try my luck at Wally world on BF.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but that involves actually going OUT on BF.

Ew.

[quote name='tunavi']damn. thats 100 for an xbox.

edit: oh its with the kinect, nvm[/QUOTE]

why, whats wrong if its with kinect.

Sorry for my ignorant but i dont know anything about xbox, and if this one shows up a better deal i might get one.

My guess is that the xbox bundle will be $249.99. After the GC it essentially makes it the same as wally's BF deal and if I were a betting man I would say we will see this same deal again as a lightning deal in the future. Last year I think the DSI XL was a lightning deal 3 times.

I think it's almost guaranteed that it will be less than retail given that it's a lightning deal. It would be weird to see it as "0% off" and a lightning deal, GC or not.

$249.99 or less, count me in. If they sell it at $199 I would pretty much die.

[quote name='coopx']why, whats wrong if its with kinect.

[/QUOTE]

well some people just don't want or need a kinect, so this bundle is a $100 extra since it does come with the kinect, money some people rather save.

but if you need a new xbox n your intersted in the kinect $100 more isn't a bad deal.

I ended up paying $85 for a new one a few months back n i think it was worth it. I wouldn't pay more than a $100 for one though (since there aren't a lot of good games for it) and especially not the $150 which is the regular asking price MSRP.

games that are worth it are kinect sports, child of eden, dance central, gunstringer comes with fruit ninja, i also liked your shape evolved.

good thing is you can find most of these games used now at around $20 a piece. I actually just picked up the gunstringer for $22 at bestbuy last week.
Hell gamefly was just selling a bunch of kinect games at $10-$15 a piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope Amazon has a good deal on the 360 WITHOUT Kinect. I need one for my little brother's Xmas gift and even he could give a shit about Kinect.

[quote name='brother bendu']How much longer until it begins?[/QUOTE]

There's a countdown timer in the ad Cheapy added to the first post.

Well uh, that was rather dissapointing. I realize the 100$ credit is still a great bonus, but $0.01 off MSRP isn't exactly a lightning deal. :p
(And looks like it'll still be sold out within 3 minutes. Huh.)

bread's done
Back