Amazon Gold Box DotD (9-10-09) - King of Queens: The Complete Series $93.99

[quote name='beerme']something something something yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah tonight.[/QUOTE]

It's actually

My eyes are getting weary.
My back is getting tight.
I'm sitting here in traffic on the Queensborough Bridge tonight.
But I don't care cause all I want to do
Is cash my check and drive right home to you.
Cause Baby, all my life,
I will be driving home to you.

lol

[quote name='Sad Turtle']It's actually

My eyes are getting weary.
My back is getting tight.
I'm sitting here in traffic on the Queensborough Bridge tonight.
But I don't care cause all I want to do
Is cash my check and drive right home to you.
Cause Baby, all my life,
I will be driving home to you.

lol[/QUOTE]

Ah, the memories. If i hadn't seen all of the episodes at least 5 times, i might buy this :D.

I already have each of the seasons, wish I could just get the truck.. Do they have any pictures anywhere of what the thing actually looks like

Funny show, though it's one of those I would never consider owning but will always watch in syndication if I flip past it.

[quote name='MrDubbs']I already have each of the seasons, wish I could just get the truck.. Do they have any pictures anywhere of what the thing actually looks like[/QUOTE]

129a90b809a091d841f37110.L.jpg

b37a90b809a071d841f37110.L.jpg

A little tacky, but cute. There are more on the product page.

Jerry Stiller really makes this show in my opinion. He's just got such a fantastic sense of humor; makes his son, who is himself funny, look like Carrot Top in comparison.

[quote name='bvharris']Funny show, though it's one of those I would never consider owning but will always watch in syndication if I flip past it.

129a90b809a091d841f37110.L.jpg

b37a90b809a071d841f37110.L.jpg

A little tacky, but cute. There are more on the product page.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, wish I could find the truck by itself just for looks

theres that lil leather strap on the back and the seasons rest in a cardboard "pallet" too. i love the show and i actually paid 140 something for it months ago. no regrets!!! this is a hot deal. if only they could do this with friends now.

bought every season when circuit city was going out of business for somewhere around $12 a season. would love to have the truck though.

bread's done
Back