Amazon Gold Box Lightning Deal July 18 6:00 PM PDT - 360 Madden 10 $24.49

[quote name='KaitouDark']I bet it will be backbreaker, I doubt it would be NCAA or Madden 10.[/QUOTE]

It probably will be Madden 10...as 11 is coming next month.

Backbreaker, Madden 10 (to clear out since 11 comes out next month), or Backyard Football 2010. NCAA just came out 5 days ago...but that would be pretty sweet.

[quote name='mindatlarge']I think the use of the word "hit" would pretty much eliminate Backbreaker.[/QUOTE]

Play on its physics engine and its in game hits....?

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']6PM PDT

timezones ftw[/QUOTE]

That is not what he was asking...........

The "clue" is not even showing up anymore. It's as if there is no longer a 6PM lightning deal. FTW

It's listed again, If it's backbreaker for anything less than 20 I might double dip. I have the ps3 version but the 360 version looks better. But I doubt it's backbreaker.

I thought it would be Backbreaker, but it's $5 off Madden 10. Not a great deal IMO, with Madden 11 less than a month away.

Madden 10 for $25 LOL what a joke they had it for 10 the other day at Micro center.. Amazon BAH I bought it on release at MC for 30 + tax freaking joke Amazon.

I'm interested to see the % claimed on this one.

There's a bunch of Madden 10 Xbox 360 on ebay in the $10-15 range.

Horrendous deal, especially since Madden 11 comes with 20$ gift cards.

Hell I pre-ordered madden 11 with a 20$ gift card and 25% bing cash back a while ago from walmart and it came out to the same price as this "gold box deal"

bread's done
Back