Amazon Gold box Videogame deal ALL day this Tuesday!!

stack9902

CAGiversary!
sorry I haven't posted here so please excuse me if this is in the wrong place.

-----------------------------------------------

Tuesday December 13th, will be an all day videogame Gold box deal on amazon. Enjoy! :applause:

We should probably play some fun games while waiting.

b0fca7c4.jpg

[quote name='MysterD']Skyrim PC for $30 and Rage PC for $20 would be nice. ;)[/QUOTE]

I doubt Skyrim will be $30 anytime soon seeing as the game is still selling pretty well, Rage on the other hand might drop to $20 before the end of this year.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I doubt Skyrim will be $30 anytime soon seeing as the game is still selling pretty well, Rage on the other hand might drop to $20 before the end of this year.[/QUOTE]

How dare you attempt to right this ship by trying to get back on topic?!?!?!

For shame, man!

@mutha...that pic is the funniest thing I've seen all week. I'm printing some of those up and putting them on peoples' desks at work Monday.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Is there a contest I didn't know about to see which CAG can post Gold Box threads earlier and faster than others?

If there is, I guess you're all winners for bumping this shit.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, we should have a contest to see which CAG can post the most accurate prices on the shit they want but that other people don't care about. Do I need to see 20 posts on how much you want to pay for MW3?

[quote name='oasisboy']Dude, we should have a contest to see which CAG can post the most accurate prices on the shit they want but that other people don't care about. Do I need to see 20 posts on how much you want to pay for MW3?[/QUOTE]

Ummmm, yeah.

nancy-grace-u-mad-5265-1309901990-9.jpg

bread's done
Back