Amazon Has PS4s right now!

Looks like I was one second too late. 

I don't think I was going to buy it anyway, because, well, Dark Souls II !!!!

4814de7a-0715-4d79-a7cf-51feef19d6bf_zps39a0b096.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbox - Halo. 360 had Fight Night. PS2 had the new madden... ps3 had resistance and a new madden... Dreamcast had crazy taxi and NFL 2k... someone else can research the rest.

I have the money now and I still don't own one. I just keep building my 360 library. If there were games... that'd be another story.

And as far as the guy trading his stuff in for credit... I always have been and always will be a collector when it comes to games so that isn't even an option for me.

And BTW... since you bought all these non existent launch titles... what is it that you've been playing and enjoying for the last four-five months? Sell your case... don't just keep throwing insults, what are we 12?

Got my ps4 for $277.xx the only games I have are from PS+ with ffxiv from ps3. Also there are a bunch of f2p games out there.

You should do as your name suggests and stay on Twitter because you clearly don't know what you're talking about. If you did a quick google search, you could see the games in the pipeline for Xbox One (or ps4 for that matter). Since you clearly prefer ps4 you're not going to look up that information (and thus why you feel there are no games for Xbox One). Ignorance is bliss. Anyway, ps3/360 > ps4/X1 right now.
Exclusive games to X1? Halo 5... um... Gears of War probably.. Forza.. like I said same old same old. It's all shooters, and they need to buy exclusivity from other publishers because they can't make their own. I don't have any desire to own either right now, and I will admit that right now the X1 is more appealing because of Titanfall but like I said you mormon PS4 is a better investment unless all you want are shooters.

Exclusive games to X1? Halo 5... um... Gears of War probably.. Forza.. like I said same old same old. It's all shooters, and they need to buy exclusivity from other publishers because they can't make their own. I don't have any desire to own either right now, and I will admit that right now the X1 is more appealing because of Titanfall but like I said you mormon PS4 is a better investment unless all you want are shooters.
How do you know he's Mormon? I didn't see 9 wives in his avatar.

There's a listing for the "Not for Sale" replacement PS4 console from warehouse deals for $255 right now, good luck...

Price : $255.37 
Item condition: Very good

Comment: Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item will come repackaged. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged.

There's a listing for the "Not for Sale" replacement PS4 console from warehouse deals for $255 right now, good luck...

Price : $255.37
Item condition: Very good

Comment: Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item will come repackaged. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged.
Ty broski! No idea what makes it "not for sale", but at that price I couldn't resist.

Update: ....... annnnnddd its canceled

Ty broski! No idea what makes it "not for sale", but at that price I couldn't resist.

Update: ....... annnnnddd its canceled
Amazon marked a percentage of the second wave systems as "not for sale" as they were being held for replacements for anyone that had hardware failures on their launch unit

Amazon marked a percentage of the second wave systems as "not for sale" as they were being held for replacements for anyone that had hardware failures on their launch unit
I lucked up and got one around Xmas. Tried three times after that to get one and was denied.

Where do you get this from?
Anyone that needed a replacement from Amazon got one marked "Not for Sale -- Replacement". Me included.

Then these started showing up as console that were fulfilling legitimate orders.

I'm not saying the AWD are new units that haven't been opened but I'm just stating that is where the "Not For Sale" tag originated from. The replacement that was sent to me is actually tagged "Not For Sale" in my order details.

Anyone that needed a replacement from Amazon got one marked "Not for Sale -- Replacement". Me included.

Then these started showing up as console that were fulfilling legitimate orders.

I'm not saying the AWD are new units that haven't been opened but I'm just stating that is where the "Not For Sale" tag originated from. The replacement that was sent to me is actually tagged "Not For Sale" in my order details.
That might be true, but watch out for those consoles. There's a lot of discussion in the "Wherehouse Deals" threads of people who managed to get a console, but got a dud. I actually got a Not for Sale PS3 and it was missing the controller and charger cable plus the system had somebody else's user account on it. It seems to be working fine, but my point is to watch out, it seems that Not for Sale systems are returns.

That might be true, but watch out for those consoles. There's a lot of discussion in the "Wherehouse Deals" threads of people who managed to get a console, but got a dud. I actually got a Not for Sale PS3 and it was missing the controller and charger cable plus the system had somebody else's user account on it. It seems to be working fine, but my point is to watch out, it seems that Not for Sale systems are returns.
Is there any..um....risk to trying and seeing what happens? (as in, if I get one and it's not good for me, I can send it back for a refund right, just like any other Amazon product?

EDIT: Welp, I tried...it didn't go through XD

Do you guys know if NPD counts online retail sales (ex. Amazon)? I made a bet with my roommate that whoever loses have to stock the fridge with 24 pack of beers for the next 12 months. He said "X1 will outsell the PS4 in the month of March due to Titan Fall". I said "I doubt it due to PS4 is selling like hotcakes".

Do you guys know if NPD counts online retail sales (ex. Amazon)? I made a bet with my roommate that whoever loses have to stock the fridge with 24 pack of beers for the next 12 months. He said "X1 will outsell the PS4 in the month of March due to Titan Fall". I said "I doubt it due to PS4 is selling like hotcakes".
Yes they count online retailers. And I think it'll be close. You've got Titanfall and basically an unlimited supply of Xbox, plus the Gamestop 50% trade in deal which all favors the Xbox One. Then you've got the more supply constrained PS4 that is selling like hotcakes with Metal Gear and Infamous coming in a week.

Yes they count online retailers. And I think it'll be close. You've got Titanfall and basically an unlimited supply of Xbox, plus the Gamestop 50% trade in deal which all favors the Xbox One. Then you've got the more supply constrained PS4 that is selling like hotcakes with Metal Gear and Infamous coming in a week.
Ok cool thanks :)

[quote name="maximumzero" post="11583679" timestamp="1394036523"]Honest question for those of you picking up PS4s: What games are you picking up with it? I'm looking at the library on the PSN/SEN store and it's pretty slim pickins thus far.

Just curious as to what you folks are grabbing the PS4 to play.[/quote]

Mine came in on Thursday from Amazon. I was lucky enough to grab Infamous off of eBay which will be here today. I'm also waiting for The Show in May.

My friends asked why I got one and I said because they aren't in stock anywhere around me (Boston area) and Amazon has had a history of not having them in stock.

So I got mine and I continue to run through my 360 backlog.

Mine is out for delivery from Fedex. I have to wait for Ground Zeroes on Tuesday to make sure my disc drive is working correctly. I"m pretty excited. I have an Xbox One, but "Resolution Gate" was too strong for me to deny.

It'll only be close in the sense that the Xbox One has months of supply sitting on store shelves. But those aren't Titanfall units. People, knowing they could wait and get Titanfall for free, might say "fuck no" to Forza. No one knows yet.

We do know that Sony sells every single console they make in every single country.

even before christmas. My local sams club had its own xbox one section with a pyramid of systems and all the games. the only non sold out sony stuff was just a few multi plats

bread's done
Back