Amazon has Uncharted 2 for 59.99 ($10 off!)

Placed a pre-order for Uncharted 2. Thinking about pre-ordering NHL 10, but how long does it usually take for Amazon to ship out there new games?

I've received all my amazon games the day after release with free shipping. I live in Toronto and it ships from Mississauga though so it's pretty close.

I live in Montreal. Last time I pre-ordered Street Fighter 4, it took a week after release date to get it.

I went ahead and pre-ordered uncharted 2. for $10 cheaper it's totally worth the wait. Brutal legend is coming out on the same day, so no worries there.

Hmm, just ordered it from Best Buy for $63 and should get the golden guns bonus. I don't know if those guns are worth the extra $3 to me, I'll have to think about it. Now when are they gonna offer the new Ratchet for $60?

I'm still waiting for Demon's Souls, MW2, and Ratchet to drop to 59 as well! Hopefully they do em soon.

Pre-ordered at EB Games for the multiplayer demo. Can I get my $5 back and give my money to Amazon? I have no hesitations making that switch, given my usual disdain for EB.

[quote name='Shazbot']Placed a pre-order for Uncharted 2. Thinking about pre-ordering NHL 10, but how long does it usually take for Amazon to ship out there new games?[/QUOTE]
I've had really mixed results with Amazon.ca and pre-ordering games in the past (I live in Winnipeg as well, so my times might directly translate to your own).

Some took a ridiculous amount of time to get to me. Like anywhere from a week to a week and a half after the release date (and these were games I had pre-ordered very early).

Though I ordered something from them 2 days ago and it got delivered today already (free shipping option yet too!)...so maybe they're getting better.

I pre ordered Killzone 2 a long time ago before it came out. Someone who pre ordered it the day before release got it the day of release.

A week later after games' release I still haven't gotten it so I got a refund and went to buy it at EB games instead.

bread's done
Back