Amazon has Witcher 2 Dark Edition available!

Nice fine! My backlog is so big, so I'll just add this to my wishlist and wait for a price drop.

Thanks OP! I missed the boat in this earlier at GameStop so I'm glad I waited before I preordered. I have a feeling this listing won't last long either.

Added to basket, no doubt I'll take the plunge later and purchase, don't understand how these are so hard to get!

Dammit I really want to play this game, I have a feeling D3 will make me ignore everything for at least 6 months tho... Anyone know if the Dark Edition will be very limited?

[quote name='ElektroDragon']NOT NEWS. I had this version preordered on Amazon since January.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it is news because it's been sold out on Amazon for two months and the developer announced on their website that it's sold out worldwide. As such, it will likely be limited, at least more than other recent LE/CE games.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']NOT NEWS. I had this version preordered on Amazon since January.[/QUOTE]

fail... you may have preordered it in January but it has not been available since at least mid February.

I know it has been sold out at Walmart for a few weeks too.

Is there any easy way to change my Standard Edition pre-order to the Dark Edition? I have credit on the Standard Edition order and I want to make sure it is counted. Will the credit just be reapplied to my account if I cancel the Standard Edition pre-order, then I can just use it towards the Dark Edition?

[quote name='helix2']Is there any easy way to change my Standard Edition pre-order to the Dark Edition? I have credit on the Standard Edition order and I want to make sure it is counted. Will the credit just be reapplied to my account if I cancel the Standard Edition pre-order, then I can just use it towards the Dark Edition?[/QUOTE]Your credit should be immediately available for use if you cancel the Standard Edition preorder.

I just don't know if this is worth it...I already have the Standard (Enhanced) Edition nearly paid off at GS and while I have enough Amazon credit to cover this, I think I could find better uses for $100 than applying it towards a limited edition whose only real justification for being $40 more expensive is the box and 250-page artbook.

I also have a bad feeling that Amazon might not package these very well...

[quote name='Vigilante']Your credit should be immediately available for use if you cancel the Standard Edition preorder.

I just don't know if this is worth it...I already have the Standard (Enhanced) Edition nearly paid off at GS and while I have enough Amazon credit to cover this, I think I could find better uses for $100 than applying it towards a limited edition whose only real justification for being $40 more expensive is the box and 250-page artbook.

I also have a bad feeling that Amazon might not package these very well...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm on the fence about whether the extra $40 is worth it too, but I wanted to know how the credit would work so I could grab one quickly.

Snagged one. I remember I wanted to order this in January and then it was no longer available from Amazon.

[quote name='TraBuch']I really wish this came with a steelbook.[/QUOTE]

One of the reasons I'm skipping this edition. If it would have had a SB, it would have been a insta-buy.

nah 999+ was accurate, alot of people have been wanting to get in on this but it was oos before. no doubt resellers picked up extras. 634 people viewed the thread here.. imagine how many viewed it at sd.

I don't think it was accurate, because I checked like 10 minutes ago and it still said 999. This topic was up for a while and it never dropped below 999.

It doesn't really come with anything I was interested in so I stayed away.

bread's done
Back