Amazon - Hitman: Absolution X360/PS3/PC $39.99

[quote name='snatcher33']I really can't believe this alredy dropped $20. Just goes to show, not to buy games at launch anymore.[/QUOTE]
Cause the save corrupt bug? gotta love unready rel it is normal now...

It's been this price all day and on and off for the past week. I've heard a lot about it and I just don't think I'd enjoy it that much. I had Hitman 2 and it was one of my favorite games but I saw a video review of Hitman Absolution and the guy really turned me off to the game. It seems you need to waste a lot of time doing nonsense instead of assassinations. I liked getting right into the action in the old game, the story didn't matter much. You knew what you were to do.

[quote name='snatcher33']I really can't believe this alredy dropped $20. Just goes to show, not to buy games at launch anymore.[/QUOTE]

You've been here over 9 years and just realized this?

[quote name='BetterToGive']It's been this price all day and on and off for the past week. I've heard a lot about it and I just don't think I'd enjoy it that much. I had Hitman 2 and it was one of my favorite games but I saw a video review of Hitman Absolution and the guy really turned me off to the game. It seems you need to waste a lot of time doing nonsense instead of assassinations. I liked getting right into the action in the old game, the story didn't matter much. You knew what you were to do.[/QUOTE]
I actually like the new format, very much like Deus Ex, you have to plan for your actions a very long time prior to execution. And the when finally everything clicks the feeling is just great.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You've been here over 9 years and just realized this?[/QUOTE]
Yea, really. I knew that this game would drop fast especially since it's single player only.

I really wanted to play this but I'm just not sure about it. Back when I played Hitman 2 I was fine with playing a good single-player but now I just love to play online. Not sure if I'll really enjoy it as much.

I was thinking of buying it with my credit but I could maybe just pass on this for now. Save all my credit for something good.

It's down to 40$ at GS as well. I'm really pissed off. I'm a huge Hitman fan and I thought this game would be amazing and I had gift card money to GS so I went ahead and bought it. Big mistake. The game is completely broken. The disguise system they talked about so much in the previews doesn't even work the way it's supposed to.

Anyway, does anyone know if GS price matches within 30 days with a receipt like Best Buy? I've heard they don't but I'd like to get a confirmation.

[quote name='BetterToGive']Yea, really. I knew that this game would drop fast especially since it's single player only.
[/QUOTE]

Skyrim would like to talk with you. Plenty of SP only game that never dropped this fast.

[quote name='IronZombie']It's down to 40$ at GS as well. I'm really pissed off. I'm a huge Hitman fan and I thought this game would be amazing and I had gift card money to GS so I went ahead and bought it. Big mistake. The game is completely broken. The disguise system they talked about so much in the previews doesn't even work the way it's supposed to.

Anyway, does anyone know if GS price matches within 30 days with a receipt like Best Buy? I've heard they don't but I'd like to get a confirmation.[/QUOTE]
you can always buy from amazon and return it to Gamestop

[quote name='kouleefoh']you can always buy from amazon and return it to Gamestop[/QUOTE]

I'd have to trade it in to GS. From what I've seen the TIV on this game is around 30$ I was just hoping I could get 20$ back in credit since the game dipped in price within 2-3 weeks of release. I feel kinda screwed over.

I know I know.. I'm a CAG and I should've known better.. I just really thought this game would be a lot better. Ah well.. call it a 60$ mistake and move on I guess.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Skyrim would like to talk with you. Plenty of SP only game that never dropped this fast.[/QUOTE]
Is this a price drop or just a sale?

I was able to get Skyrim for $40 just as close to the games release as I was able to get Hitman for $40.

bread's done
Back