Amazon - Joss Whedon TV Shows up to 53% off Buffy, Angel, etc

I'm pretty sure most of these sets have been cheaper before. I think both the Chosen Collection and Angel Collection have been offered as DOTD for around $70 and $50 before. I also remember picking up season 1 and 2 of Buffy in a 2-pack at Target for $20. And why is Tru Calling there?

Yeah, tht's the second time Amazon's put Tru Calling on this Joss Whedon list. He had nothing to do with that show.

[quote name='TDAGARIM']I'm pretty sure most of these sets have been cheaper before. I think both the Chosen Collection and Angel Collection have been offered as DOTD for around $70 and $50 before. I also remember picking up season 1 and 2 of Buffy in a 2-pack at Target for $20. And why is Tru Calling there?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']I want buffy complete to go to about 70 then ill snag the shit out of it.[/QUOTE]

Yup Buffy has been cheaper. I think around $75 and same go for Angel.

However, for those who can't wait.

77$ is an amazing deal for angel regardless if its been cheaper

the buffy one i would of bit on if i didn't already spend 400+ dollars on blu-rays and tv shows this month

Yeah, I've missed the Chosen Collection every damn time it was a DotD. But now that I've been keeping up with it more, it hasn't been one in a LONG time. Maybe the fact that they're paying it any attention at all bodes well for a future DotD? At least that's what I'm going to hope for. I'll pass for now.

[quote name='Brownjohn']wtf? No Firefly? I missed the sale last week and was hoping they'd replicate it.[/QUOTE]

-Tru Calling/+Firefly = Joss.
Ditto on missing firefly on bluray...

[quote name='ArttyG12']Yeah I got Buffy from a DOTD for 70 way back in November of 08.[/QUOTE]

I remember that. I also remember missing it.

:(

bread's done
Back