Amazon - Jurassic: The Hunted PS3/Wii $29.49 w/FSSS

when did this come out!?! I remember hearing about it and figured my son would love to watch me play this..missed it somehow!

[quote name='token2k6']when did this come out!?! I remember hearing about it and figured my son would love to watch me play this..missed it somehow![/QUOTE]

It released 3 days ago. - Nov. 3rd

Gamestop has it used for $27.99 already. I will probably wait until a B2G1 sale and pick it up then. I'm trying to support Activision as little as possible.

I'll pick it up eventually, but too much on my plate. I do love dinosaurs, though, so I'll definitely pick this up sooner or later.

Thanks for the update OP, it is still just a tad too high in price for me to pick up considering how much stuff I have waiting for me to play right now, but it is on my "Will pick up eventually list."

I watched some youtube videos of this game and it looks very cheezy. I would bet this will be a DOTD on amazon.com for 9.99-14.99 before the end of the year.

SOLD! Thanks op. I'm a huge dinosaur fan, was gonna get it after the MW2 $20 credit, but this works great. And yes, I buy almost all games with Dinosaurs and Dragons that are on next gen consoles (no Wii, PSP or DS love from me). Will buy the 360 version probably as well once I see it cheap.

[quote name='gibbyva']It released 3 days ago. - Nov. 3rd[/QUOTE]

Insane. My BB had this out a few weeks ago (I know it was available as well last week during the B2G1...)

Anyone actually play this game yet? The dinosaurs look pretty decent from the screenshots I've seen so far.

bread's done
Back