Amazon Katamari Forever PS3 16.39 with FSSS

[quote name='jack612']Good deal but it's Katamari Forever, not Katamari Damacy.[/QUOTE]

I know, I got all titilated about either the 360 or PS2 version going on sale. OP should update the title. :roll:

Really cannot pass on this at this price.

I have kept my eye on this game for a long time, and missed it the few times it was available for

Great price! I almost picked it up for $22 /w tax the other week, glad i held off on it because i was running late for work :D

[quote name='Xenogears']Bought with 3d dot game for $21. ULLLLTRAAAAA COMMMMMMMBOOOOO!!!!!! Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Same here. Nice score for $37!

i had to go for the $25.xx copy by amazon. hubbagames doesnt work with my credit, it needs to be sold through amazon, booo. oh well i wanted this game anyway $10 isnt that much more...

Has anyone purchased games regularly from hubbagames? Their rating looks solid, but I heard some of these third party sellers sell resealed games as new (and ps3 games are so highly scratch resistant that some buyers may be fooled).

that's awesome you are getting katamari katamar1. it goes with your psn name ;)
oh but you guys arent using your amazon credit right? it didnt work with me unless i used it for an item straight from amazon... so i had to pay the extra $10. but worth it cuz iv got the credit and been wanting to play this game.

[quote name='Velo214']that's awesome you are getting katamari katamar1. it goes with your psn name ;)
oh but you guys arent using your amazon credit right? it didnt work with me unless i used it for an item straight from amazon... so i had to pay the extra $10. but worth it cuz iv got the credit and been wanting to play this game.[/QUOTE]

I used an Amazon gift certificate for this, is that what you're referring to?

Btw, thanks for the heads up OP. I haven't played a katamari game before and have been waiting to try this one. All of the lower reviews seem to be docking points just for its lack of innovation from its predecessors, but that doesn't seem to be relevant to me.

wow. idk. i tried to put the game in my cart and my credit didnt work. then i put the one from amazon in and it worked fine. argh. oh well. maybe i can send that one back and get this one... it would be worth $10 but idk.

did you try to use an amazon gift certificate or rewards credit from preordering games? I don't know if the rewards credit will work from other vendors, but amazon gift cards definitely should.

amazon gift certs from trading games in. argh. i dont know why it didnt take.
my katamari from amazon hasnt made it here from ups yet, probly tomorrow.
i set up a return but they are gonna charge me $5 for ups shipping.
can i refuse the item from ups and get amazon to take it back/return credit?

wow! ended up having amazon csr call me cuz i didnt want to be rude and refuse service and it get trapped in return limbo and have to wait for the new order to get through.

Amazon CSR was super nice and told me to just keep it and credited me $9.51.

I told him I already set up a return but didnt want to pay the $5 cuz im a cheap ass gamer and asked if i should refuse delivery and he told me not to worry. super nice awesome service

Promotional credit only works for items sold by Amazon, but gift cards can be used on nearly anything sold on Amazon, except for like more gift cards.

bread's done
Back