Amazon Kids DVD MEGA Sale Plus Tv sets... F/X Fraggle Collecters 58.99

Its at 60% off right now (roughly) you're not going to find much better than that. My wife loved this show as a kid, and I'm trying to talk her into buying it because I know she'll like it.

Yeah that price is great. It also contains volume/season 4 which wasn't released separately. Too bad I have no money.

I hope it becomes $49.99 sometime that would be a nice sale too. :)

Yeah, I know its good but I don't have the money for it either. I think we have like every Fraggle Rock VHS ever made anyways, so I at least have them in some form of media :)

Jeremy O'Brien;5543150]I'd love to have the Fraggle Rock collection said:
i've been watching this for almost a year now hoping the price would go down. This is the best I have ever seen it for. Its 20 discs, for 60.00 that's 3 dollars a disc. Id jump if you have ever wanted this set!

Everyone please do not give your money to this. They do not plan on releasing season 4 by it's self leaving the people that have bought 1-3 to have to bite the bullet and rebuy what you have just for a season, the packageing is horrible. Discs fall out even before you can get the shrink wrap off, seasons 1-3 have more extras then this whole box set. Let's not stand for this. Do not allow this company to drain us of our money.

nice deal, should be a good collection to have.
iy.gif

iy.gif

I own Seasons 1-3 and still at that price and all the complaints about bad discs I cant see myself buying that. Yeah I'll throw my cents in as well and say in the history of bad moves, how they screwed previous fans is one for the record books.

I was gonna buy Fraggle Rock as a surprise for my girlfriend until I read about the disc issue. I think I might go the FYE route despite the lack of season 4.

[quote name='draven1089']Everyone please do not give your money to this. They do not plan on releasing season 4 by it's self leaving the people that have bought 1-3 to have to bite the bullet and rebuy what you have just for a season, the packageing is horrible. Discs fall out even before you can get the shrink wrap off, seasons 1-3 have more extras then this whole box set. Let's not stand for this. Do not allow this company to drain us of our money.[/quote]
dude seriously?:hot:

^ Yes, it will most likely suck because it will take place in our world and not Fraggle Rock. But it's not in CGI so that is something!

[quote name='draven1089']Everyone please do not give your money to this. They do not plan on releasing season 4 by it's self leaving the people that have bought 1-3 to have to bite the bullet and rebuy what you have just for a season, the packageing is horrible. Discs fall out even before you can get the shrink wrap off, seasons 1-3 have more extras then this whole box set. Let's not stand for this. Do not allow this company to drain us of our money.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like, yet another, full collection to avoid.

[quote name='smaaug']Seasons 1-3 are 9.99 after MIR at FYE. Only drawback is you have to cut out the UPC.[/quote]

FYI on FYE: You can use the yellow/white FYE sticker on the front of the outer packaging as your UPC to send in. You don't have to cut out the real one. I've done it plenty of times.

bread's done
Back