Amazon Kinect games - Puss in Boots $20, PowerUp Heroes $19, etc

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!
Deepak Chopra's Leela $15.61
51llqktiEZL._AA300_.jpg

PowerUP Heroes $18.99

61j1tcm6ZjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I just got this game and it's a lot of fun! With online play too!

Puss in Boots $19.99

51WUXFIrG-L._AA300_.jpg

Puss in Boots is one I've wanted for awhile and this price got me to jump!

MotionSports Adrenaline $18.99

61fezndpqNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns Again! $21.57

51ZRqyKo51L._AA300_.jpg

Fantastic Pets $16.50

514qoTGFOlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This game is very undervalued because it came out around the time of Kinectimals. But it's a much more appropriate game for children. The problem with Kinectimals is that it had too much text which is hard for young kids to read. And it had a mascot with an accent that American children may have issues with. A lot of times, the parent had to guide the child along in Kinectimals. Fantastic Pets is much easier for a kid to handle. Read the Amazon reviews and you'll see what a lot of actual owners see. It also has augmented reality and the first time you see your pet running around your family room, I bet you'll have a brief squeal of delight. There is a demo on Xbox Live for download to try out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Puss in boots is easily my favorite Kinect game yet. Gameplay is good,plus I haven't had any detection problems either which is a huge plus. Well worth $20.

Puss in boots is actually pretty fun though short. Just finished it last night, found it on clearance at Target a couple weeks ago for $15.

Very tempted for Puss and Boots, though I'm still not sure I can justify $20 for a 2 hour game.

A shame none of these games qualify for the B2G1 sale currently going on. Deepak looks interesting enough for $15, but will hold out for $10 pricepoint! Thanks anyway OP!

That's from a 3rd party, fulfilled by amazon. On the side you can still order from amazon, but it's a 1 to 2 month wait. I.e. amazon itself sold out.

[quote name='Blaster man']FYI, Fantastic Pets was $8 on black Friday at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

It's not Black Friday. Batman Arkham City was $10 at one point. Doesn't do us much good if we can't get it at that price now (though technically, some still can as long as BB replenishes stock).

[quote name='crunchewy']That's from a 3rd party, fulfilled by amazon. On the side you can still order from amazon, but it's a 1 to 2 month wait. I.e. amazon itself sold out.[/QUOTE]

I was lucky and ordered it last night so I don't have that 1-2 month wait. Yeah, you have to go to other options and select Amazon as the seller to show up as $19.99.

But that 1-2 month is just an approximation and a poor one. There was another game I got way back when (I think it was Wipeout) that said a 1-2 month wait but I actually got it in the mail about 2.5 weeks later (actually kind of shocked me since I was expecting 1-2 months and had forgotten about it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HLX5Xljfm8

720P gameplay of Puss in Boots for the Xbox 360 Kinect. This is the Santa Maria - The Thieves Bar level which is the first level of the adventure story campaign mode. This is my first time playing so there were a lot of achievements. I didn't know you could set it to left-handed so I played it right-handed (even though I'm left-handed). 1:18 start of story campaign. 2:53 start of gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bW1jH_FVlE

Last edited by a moderator:
Never really play on my kinect but after hearing all this fuss over puss in boots i may buy it at this price, that trailer looks good too!

bread's done
Back