Amazon Lightning Deal - 8PM PDT - A Guitar

OddLogik

CAGiversary!
"Get a killer deal on this brutal looking axe"

The main character carries an ax, brutal is in the name, and killer is a rocker phrase.

My guess is that it will be 40$, no clue on what platform.

[quote name='oyla10']Wrong.

8pm Pacific is:

7pm Mtn
6pm Central
5pm Eastern[/QUOTE]

Wow, you guys are idiots...

8PM Pacific = 11PM Eastern

Go back to elementary school.

8pm Pacific is:

7pm Mtn
6pm Central
5pm Eastern[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? 8 PM Pacific is 11PM Eastern. You're killing me.

[quote name='omyard']8pm Pacific is 4pm Eastern.[/QUOTE]

8pm Pacific is:

7pm Mtn
6pm Central
5pm Eastern[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you guys are trying to mess with him, or if the topic is full of idiots. :lol:

[quote name='zenintrude']Wow, you guys are idiots...

8PM Pacific = 11PM Eastern

Go back to elementary school.[/QUOTE]

Kinda off topic, but I was home schooled. Although I did sleep with my teacher to get better grades.

[quote name='omyard']Kinda off topic, but I was home schooled. Although I did sleep with my teacher to get better grades.[/QUOTE]

LOL ... this thread just gets better and better

[quote name='FadeToOne']That's essentially what it is now after ECA and $10 credit... what's holding you back?[/QUOTE]

ECA being down...?

Or is there a way around it? ._.a

And the $10 credit annoys me.... They expire at the end of the year. And only on Amazon.com games :x (So I couldn't get virtua fighter 5) which is fine, if you're just gonna buy new games. But I don't buy too many pre-order games :/

I'm fairly sure (and hope) that the other two after were just messing with the guy who asked the question >.>a

[quote name='Meehkaw']
And the $10 credit annoys me.... They expire at the end of the year. And only on Amazon.com games :x (So I couldn't get virtua fighter 5) which is fine, if you're just gonna buy new games. But I don't buy too many pre-order games :/[/QUOTE]

Because Amazon only sells new preorder games...

[quote name='omyard']Kinda off topic, but I was home schooled. Although I did sleep with my teacher to get better grades.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't sound quite right especially since you are schooled at home. I mean most people I know that are schooled at home are done so by their parents. LOL.

Some of you may know your timezones, but you may need to work on your internet sarcasm.

My vote is that it will be foul-smelling Men's deodorant.

Now that is tight.

[quote name='3rdbass']That doesn't sound quite right especially since you are schooled at home. I mean most people I know that are schooled at home are done so by their parents. LOL.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to not getting the joke! You win the complete Jeff Dunham collection, aka comedy for idiots.

[quote name='zenintrude']Welcome to not getting the joke! You win the complete Jeff Dunham collection, aka comedy for idiots.[/QUOTE]
Lol, thats what I realized about his comedy as well.

[quote name='zenintrude']Welcome to not getting the joke! You win the complete Jeff Dunham collection, aka comedy for idiots.[/QUOTE]
That kind of hurts. He's no Zach Galifianakis, but I think he's still better than Dane Cook.

[quote name='Xerxes']That kind of hurts. He's no Zach Galifianakis, but I think he's still better than Dane Cook.[/QUOTE]

Jeff Dunham isn't doing anything revolutionary, but he's not bad. I'd much rather watch his stand-up than Mind of Mencia, Secret Girlfriend, or a lot of the crap that Comedy Central has aired.

Here's a special message from the world of culture: If you think puppets are funny, you are a child. I'm sorry, but this man is ragingly unfunny and only serves to expose the void of taste currently present in the United States.

Also, if you believe there is actually going to be a deal on Brutal Legend at 8PM, you're probably a Jeff Dunham fan. That's right, I used Jeff Foxworthy's cookie-cutter joke style to insult you.

[quote name='confoosious']Not really. I've slept with his teacher. Nowhere near tight.[/QUOTE]

That's what you get for pushing out a few melon-headed kids.

[quote name='randomevent']Am I the only one who's realized that it's a "Musical Instruments" deal?[/QUOTE]

No... only the mods and idiots don't realize this. The rest of us are having fun with the stupidity.

[quote name='zenintrude']That's what you get for pushing out a few melon-headed kids.

No... only the mods and idiots don't realize this. The rest of us are having fun with the stupidity.[/QUOTE]

I was about 98% sure I wasn't the only one, but cursory glances at the topic makes it seem like everyone thinks it's gonna be Brutal Legend or that ugly ass Gene Simmons guitar.

[quote name='randomevent']Am I the only one who's realized that it's a "Musical Instruments" deal?[/QUOTE]
SHHHH! you will ruin the thread drama!

[quote name='randomevent']I was about 98% sure I wasn't the only one, but cursory glances at the topic makes it seem like everyone thinks it's gonna be Brutal Legend or that ugly ass Gene Simmons guitar.[/QUOTE]

A lot of the Lightning Deal guesses around here remind me of those classic SNL Jeopardy! skits. The clue could be "This deal is not for a video game. It is for a donut. A delicious chocolate donut" and at least a couple people would still post "If it's Modern Warfare 2 for $10, I might bite if I can stack 4 ECA codes."

[quote name='illennium']A lot of the Lightning Deal guesses around here remind me of those classic SNL Jeopardy! skits. The clue could be "This deal is not for a video game. It is for a donut. A delicious chocolate donut" and at least a couple people would still post "If it's Modern Warfare 2 for $10, I might bite if I can stack 4 ECA codes."[/QUOTE]

turdferguson.jpg

"Sure it is. It's funny. It's funny because it's ah, bigger than, ah... you know, a normal hat."

Some of you are real idiots if you have waited all day for this.
Aside from it straight up saying "Musical Instruments Deal", you had to CLICK on it to see the description.

This is a real outrage. I have been waiting for this deal to come up for the last 7 months, and now I find out its just a guitar. I want my money back!

[quote name='silliemutafuka']Some of you are real idiots if you have waited all day for this.
Aside from it straight up saying "Musical Instruments Deal", you had to CLICK on it to see the description.[/QUOTE]

I think like 2 people thought it was gonna be Brutal Legend. Everyone else was just having fun.

It didn't always say Musical Instruments deal.. that came later.. it originally said Electronics Deal.

Not that it matters, because they don't do pre-orders in Gold Box.

bread's done
Back