Amazon Lightning Deal - NGC Backyard Sports Baseball 2007 $9.99

Some kind of baseball game, I guess. I wonder if it'll be for a system or one of those stand alone plug in your TV things.

[quote name='agoetsch']Anybody know what an Amazon Lightning Deal is?[/quote]Sounds like another way for Amazon to empty my wallet, but this time it's accompanied by a blinding flash of light, a loud crack-KOOM!, and the acrid scent of melted plastic.

Looks like the video game deal has something to do w/ baseball. Guess we'll know in 5 hours or so.

[quote name='freshzen']Just don't get your hopes up, ok?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm not getting my hopes up. I dont have a Wii and could care less about that game. I was just merely giving another suggestion as to what it could be.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I clicked on the link and was just taken to my golden box. Where's this Lightning Deal located?[/quote]

its on the right side. it says kitchen and dinning deal at the top of the deal. then video game deal at the bottom of that

[quote name='apocrypha']Might be one of the versions of THE BIGS[/quote]

I sure hope so! I borrowed a copy and that game is awesome. I'd like to own my own copy but don't want to pay $60 for a game that I've played through once already.

[quote name='phear3d']its on the right side. it says kitchen and dinning deal at the top of the deal. then video game deal at the bottom of that[/quote]

Oops, feel stupid now. Thanks much.

[quote name='thirtytwoutside']I sure hope so! I borrowed a copy and that game is awesome. I'd like to own my own copy but don't want to pay $60 for a game that I've played through once already.[/QUOTE]

Here's hoping for The Bigs on 360 as well :)

[quote name='suko_32']Yeah, it could be Backyard Baseball :)[/quote]

BB is awesome. Not even joking. I play the PC version now and then.

[quote name='suko_32']Yeah, it could be Backyard Baseball :)[/QUOTE]

LMAO -- you win the prize! I think you have to buy 5 of them now.

[quote name='Justin42']LMAO -- you win the prize! I think you have to buy 5 of them now.[/QUOTE]

I'm sad that I got it right.

Hell I might buy it if I needed anything that cost $15.01, but ehhh this should be the normal price and the lighting price should be like $0.99. :)

[quote name='Jobbercho']:rofl:[/quote]

I felt the same way. Ahh, that was a good laugh!

If they were offering a deal on the Wii version of The Bigs, I may have bitten.

bread's done
Back