Amazon Lightning Deal - Wireless Xbox 360 Control(for Windows)

[quote name='dungdonthanh']BÃ$i vi?t có Ã$ch em chúc b?n vui v?.......[/QUOTE]

write cái gì mà ko hiểu gì hết ạc ạc

$35 would reach the lowest amazon price for this. $30 would be a steal for a wireless controller with a PC receiver, all Microsoft made.
I don't really need it as I can just plug in my wired Xbox 360 controller to my PC but at $30 I'll get another one.

[quote name='dungdonthanh']BÃ$i vi?t có Ã$ch em chúc b?n vui v?.......[/QUOTE]
You don't say...

This controller is simply awesome! I currently have two of them which I absolutely love. The included dongle allows you to sync up to four wireless Xbox controllers to it, so you can play Sports games and Rayman Origins with four people.

Nice, I've just recently started getting my wife into PC gaming, but she's been using my old wired controller on her PC - she'd really appreciate the wireless one I'm sure. :)

Excuse the noob question, but this is just a regular 360 wireless controller that can be used on the console and then additionally be used on a PC?

[quote name='Qildail']Excuse the noob question, but this is just a regular 360 wireless controller that can be used on the console and then additionally be used on a PC?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Just sync it with your 360 if you want to use it or plug the dongle into your PC and sync to use it with that.

[quote name='Qildail']Excuse the noob question, but this is just a regular 360 wireless controller that can be used on the console and then additionally be used on a PC?[/QUOTE]

It's the same controller basically, but this one comes with a wireless receiver for the pc since the xbox already has it built in.

Debating it, considering I just bought a 3rd PS3 controller to use for playing on PC, since I don't own an Xbox. But, if the price ends up being $30, it might be worth returning the PS3 controller.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Debating it, considering I just bought a 3rd PS3 controller to use for playing on PC, since I don't own an Xbox. But, if the price ends up being $30, it might be worth returning the PS3 controller.[/QUOTE]

Why not just use one of the first two ps3 controllers and return the third one? I'd pick this up if I hadn't found motion joy.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Why not just use one of the first two ps3 controllers and return the third one? I'd pick this up if I hadn't found motion joy.[/QUOTE]

Because if I want to play anything two player with my son on the PS3, I have to bring the other controller upstairs.

[quote name='Miranda']Yes. Just sync it with your 360 if you want to use it or plug the dongle into your PC and sync to use it with that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Relativetime']It's the same controller basically, but this one comes with a wireless receiver for the pc since the xbox already has it built in.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. And thanks for the heads-up on the deal.

I didn't see the official ms receiver for sale, just knockoffs.I actually just bought one from BBY matching Amz over the weekend. Guess I will take a look at 4 to see if worth the hassle of rebuying

[quote name='turls']Isn't this the older style 360 controller without the enhanced D-Pad?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The ones with the transforming D-Pad cost more.

[quote name='sippycupz']Can you just buy the wireless PC dongle separate and sync your current 360 controller to your PC?[/QUOTE]
Knockoffs don't always work. I've seen ones that would only sync with 1 controller out of 4 and another from the same exact reseller on Amazon that sync with any 4 random controllers. It's totally random.

I haven't seen any official dongles sold individually in a long time. This package is the only way I know to get one.

[quote name='sippycupz']Can you just buy the wireless PC dongle separate and sync your current 360 controller to your PC?[/QUOTE]
sig.jpg
I dont think so i tried that earlier don think the deal covers that

I got a feeling the price is going to be $34.99 after looking at camal's amazon price tracker. We shall see. Funny how an extra $4.99 really can make me hesitate. It's the CAG in me.

[quote name='oman19']I got a feeling the price is going to be $34.99 after looking at camal's amazon price tracker. We shall see. Funny how an extra $4.99 really can make me hesitate. It's the CAG in me.[/QUOTE]

I hear you. I'm personally waiting for $24.99 or less. I'd rather not pay above $30 since I can get the wired controller for that much already (it doesn't matter if wired or wireless to me).

[quote name='dustdust']I hear you. I'm personally waiting for $24.99 or less. I'd rather not pay above $30 since I can get the wired controller for that much already (it doesn't matter if wired or wireless to me).[/QUOTE]

I'm holding out for the same price point. $20-25 I'll bite but higher than that I'll just stay put with this old wired one I got.

[quote name='Umair56']I'm holding out for the same price point. $20-25 I'll bite but higher than that I'll just stay put with this old wired one I got.[/QUOTE]

I think you'll be waiting awhile. The wireless controller by itself doesn't typically drop under $30.

The wired controller was selling for $31 dollars yesterday (they increased the price to $39 today because of the wireless goldbox deal).

I think i'll pass and wait for a wired controller deal.

[quote name='AceSam14']The wired controller was selling for $31 dollars yesterday (they increased the price to $39 today because of the wireless goldbox deal).

I think i'll pass and wait for a wired controller deal.[/QUOTE]

me too, but knowing Amazon they'll just jack up the price and sell it for $29.99

For a few dollars more than the wired controller and having Amazon credit, this was a no brainer for me. I just bought several games during the Steam Holiday Sale and as part of the Humble Indie Bundle 7 that would go perfect with this controller. And since my PC is also close to my big screen TV, I wouldn't mind trying out Steam Big Picture. So wireless is my preferred option. Thanks OP!

I grabbed one. I've been using an Afterglow wired controller, but it doesn't feel quite right. I think it's more the fault of my Skyrim settings, though, so I'll see how this feels.

bread's done
Back