Amazon Local $30 off Kindle Fire Voucher

Got a big chunk of Amazon credit burning a hole in my account, but I think I'll hold off until the holidays to see if the Kindle2 rumors are true.

Thanks for the heads up either way, OP.

[quote name='slidecage']way over price since i think rumors has it fire 2 hits this hoilday probally pushing the first one down to around 100 to 150[/QUOTE]

How can something be overpriced when no succeeding product exists except in rumor? And with the coupon, at $170, that puts it slightly above a reasonable guess for what the original Fire would drop to if something DOES exit. Me, I'm contemplating it, but I actually measured out the specs on a piece of paper and damn it seems small.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']How can something be overpriced when no succeeding product exists except in rumor? And with the coupon, at $170, that puts it slightly above a reasonable guess for what the original Fire would drop to if something DOES exit. Me, I'm contemplating it, but I actually measured out the specs on a piece of paper and damn it seems small.[/QUOTE]

Actually the Fire is a decent little device. I've been happy with mine since launch, very sturdy with a solid feel and great screen (though not OLED, which would have been nice). Browsing is a bit weak, but not terrible; games are not bad at all.

If a Fire 2 comes out, I'll be ready for it. The Fire can be a litltle slow, and a slightly [larger/higher quality/higher resolution] screen would be nice (like 8-9 inches). But I bought at launch and have used mine on a daily basis, very happy with it overall.

[quote name='jonlubbe']I am quite tempted by this. How is the screen for reading e-comics fullscreen?[/QUOTE]

I actually do this, works well

bread's done
Back